Desert Schools FCU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.7

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Gilbert, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

In person and phone interviews, everyone was very friendly. Went in for in person interview, then HR contacted me and then had second interview in person and then HR contacted me again and offer me the job

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, along with questions about how you have handles previous situations   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was relatively easy. At first you do an application online. From there if you meet the qualifications that they are looking for, they will do an phone interview. Doing well from that, you will then go and do an in person interview. Once the interview process is finished, they will either contact the HR department, and say rather they want to extend the job offer to you. You are then called offered the job, if accepted you will then be placed in training classes.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry member?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Nothing much really happened. Walked in, submit resume, waited and then interviewed. Then waited for them to call. That's it. Nothing much really happened. Walked in, submit resume, waited and then interviewed. Then waited for them to call. That's it.

Interview Questions

• Experience. How many years have you worked. Salary info   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

First they tested your counting skills online. Then they proceeded with a phone interview if they want you, then comes the interview at the branch. Questions were quite easy. Mainly all sales, and how you go out of your way for a member.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Schools FCU in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday and got a call from an HR rep on Wednesday to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview took place on Friday, a week after I first applied. Interview took about 30 minutes to complete. HR rep then emails me an online assessment to take and 2 forms to fax back/email back to her - authorization forms for a background and credit check. It took another week to get a reply of them moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult change you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

First had to go through a phone interview, then had to do an online test, then an interview with HR, then an interview with the hiring manager, then had to do three weeks of part time training and observation

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years for this company? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Mesa, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

I first went to a job fair where the supervisor who performed the interview seemed disinterested after interviewing numerous previous persons. The questions were basic and robotic at the job fair. I knew I would not hear back from this experience.

I then talked to somebody internal that I knew, and after asking some general questions they said I would be a good fit and sent in an employee referral. After about 5 days I got a phone call and set up a phone interview with an HR rep. After the initial phone interview I recieved another phone call wanting to set up a 1:1 interview, but the location was not convenient for me so I turned it down. They added my name to the pool of available people and the next day I got a call, came in for an interview and was offered the job two days later.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time exeptional service led to a sale or benefit that would have otherwise not come about?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Schools FCU.

Interview

Very friendly call from HR about two days after submitting my application.

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy as I had experience in the position.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

I went to a job fair and interviewed with someone for about 20 minutes. After 3 weeks or so I got a call and did a phone interview and then was in training two weeks after that. Before training i was required to submit a background test, and drug test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Schools FCU in February 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Essential Responsibilities: This position has a dual reporting responsibility, to the LPL Financial Advisor and Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJ) on a daily basis as well as the DSFS Operations Leadership team. The primary duties for the position include mining the LPL Financial Advisors existing clients to improve and maximize client retention and satisfaction. Assist by segmenting the current book of business according to established and agreed upon criteria. Identify appropriate resources and channels for personal service based on segments. Develop, implement, execute and maintain a communication/business plan which includes ongoing and regular outreach to client base.   Answer Question