Design Bridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Design Bridge Interview Questions

Interviews at Design Bridge

Interviews for Top Jobs at Design Bridge

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Design Bridge (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview with the client services director followed by an interview with the client services team I interned with. Discussed previous experience and what can be brought to design bridge. Explained it was first exposure to the industry so surely They would have been keen to wow me with it, but turned out to be an utterly different experience to expectations.

Business Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Design Bridge.

Interview

There were 2 interviews. One with the HR manager and the other one with the Director of Business Development Department. Those were two really great personal interviews. However, once they were done there was no communication from the company side at all. I had to call alll the time myself to ask about the progress. After 2 months there were still no news. Stopped waiting.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty easy. Nothing to really worry about. Just be yourself and have fun.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Design Bridge (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2013.

Interview

They like work where there is an idea or a story behind it not just an eye candy. We just discussed my work in my portfolio

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for them? My salary expectations?   1 Answer