Detroit Medical Center Interview Questions in Detroit, MI | Glassdoor

2.2

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Upon arrival to the facility I was directed upstairs and met with the nurse manager. All of my questions were answered and the environment was very inviting. I would be honored to work with this company.

Interview Questions

• How did you respond to or deal with a patient whom you upset?   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The interview process was more than easy. It was a casual environment that was comfortable. There were just two managers who asked basic questions. They left a lot of time for me to ask questions as they respectfully answered them to the best of their ability.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Online application. Recruiting officer calls to schedule interviews interview, then recruiter calls with officer. You then go for physical and drug test. They draw blood for MMR and will give flu shot for free if you haven't received one

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

I've applied several times over 3 months. Finally received a call for an interview. Interview for full time days at DMC Harper. The interview was between the manager and educator. A lot of clinical questions.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

D.m.c ) was awesome I meet with a lady name Deborah gurdy who directed me to the HR or the person who was interviewing me and it was very quick simple and Common Sense questions. one of the questions I kind of stuttered on but I regain my control and I believe I got it. Lol

Interview Questions

• Have I almost made a mistake and told a patient personal information/business befor?   1 Answer
    • Where did I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

I went in for two in person interviews with the manager and spent a few hours "shadowing" a nurse on staff. It was overkill and by the end I really didn't care if I was offered the position, as it gave me some insight as to the high turnover.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very forth going very easy to talk to the interviewers the questions were understandable and the staff was friendly the interview started on time I was even giving a tour of the lab should I be hired

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with hard situations ?
      what makes you a better candidate then the others
      how many time have you called in or been absent or tardy   1 Answer

HIM Processor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

I put in an application in the beginning of May and didn't get a call for an interview until mid-July. I received my offer a week later and started working two weeks after the initial phone call.

Administrative Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Meeting with the Hiring Manager for brief idea and then meeting with 2 other people for a detailed interview and learning more about the place and also getting to know me.

It was an average interview where you can feel welcomed and being professional at the same time. They were so friendly and able to make you very comfortable and gives you the opportunity to express yourself.

Interview Questions

• Discussing skills, why want to work at DMC, How did you hear about the position, Describe yourself,.....   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Detroit Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview lasted a minimum of 45 minutes and I had the skills and ability for the position. I was asked how much experience I had in drawing children as well as Geriatric patients