Deutsch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Deutsch

2.3

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deutsch (New York, NY).

Interview

Set up with an interview and sat down with one guy who was nice and everything seemed to go well. Waiting for the next person to come in for an HOUR. Finally the guy came back and said she was no where to be found but would have her call me. Never happened. Waste of time.

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsch.

Interview

Freelanced first, then offered a job. No real interview, just based on experience of working with me. I counter offered the salary and it was accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a salary and I counter-offered. The next day my counter was accepted.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Interview

Met with numerousj people in department and HR

Other oppty

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsch (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The questions asked were simple, such as, what is your interest within our company. The interview was nice and easy to speak to. She asked to know a little about myself.

Interview Questions

• What is your interest within our company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsch in April 2015.

Interview

After spamming Deutsch will e-mails I scored a few phone interview with both recruiters an creatives. I was able to ask them why they were excited to wake up and head to Deutsch everyday and this helped me get a good idea of what it would be like to work there. Both locations seem to have wonderful people and they were very timely in responding to my emails.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working specifically in digital?   1 Answer

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Deutsch (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Sent out my resume and received a response from HR. Set up the interview and was interviewed by HR manager. Went well. She then told me to wait for the Media Planner Supervisor which took about 15 min to wait. The man that was interviewing me thought everything went well and asked that I meet with 2 other buyers. They loved me, were pleased with my experience, even high fived each other at responses. But I never ever got a call. back!

AAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsch (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online. First had a phone interview with HR. After phone interview, had interviews with three team members from the team ranging from AE to Director in person at the office.

Interview Questions

• Did you take any marketing classes in undergrad and internship experience.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsch (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was standard and went by fairly fast, 10 minutes or so before being asked to come in for an in person interview. The in person interview was standard, but I did not expect to be meeting the entire team of 8 people. The meeting was schedule for early in the morning and my interviewer was late by 30 min. The entire schedule was then thrown a little off course, but was manageable. Each person you met asked the same general questions of tell me about yourself, and chatted with you for around 10 minutes before rushing off to their next meeting. The position looked interesting, but from the manner they described it, highly unglamorous and underpaid. However the team looked like a great group of people to work with.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deutsch.

Interview

Met with several team members in office, all in one day. Everyone was really nice. No trick questions. I would recommend brushing up on your accomplishments, dealing with difficult client situations, and crisis management type scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about my background. Nothing too tricky.   Answer Question

Account Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsch (New York, NY).

Interview

Seems like an exciting company but overall, I had a very unprofessional interview process. Interviewed over skype and was rescheduled on twice. The third time the recruiter was 30 minutes late. I met with two different people, each who asked a couple generic questions like "Tell me about yourself", "Why this role" then opened to questions. Recruiter never returned at the end of the second interview to explain the next steps like she said she was going to. I sent her an email trying to follow up and she never responded. It has been over three weeks and I have not heard anything. A waste of my time and theirs.