Deutsche Bank Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

3.1

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a first round interview over video with two associates in New York, then I heard back a few days later and got a superday on Wall Street in New York. It was two 30 minute interviews back to back with Directors.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. A lot of accounting questions and questions about DCFs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

On Campus Interviews. Technicals from Break into Investment Banking. Also 'how many gas stations in Houston'. Then Super Day in Houston. The process was very well done and streamlined. No issues at all. Deutsche is a great bank!

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2016.

Interview

Had one face-to-face interview with the recruiters with no real difficult or technical questions. It was mainly for them to describe the position and to see if you would fit in within the company. A couple weeks later they called to extend a job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

The first interview of the day was the typical walk me through your resume. After the first interview, they called again if you made the second round.

The last two interviews were behavioral focused as well with one of them asking some technical questions. Asked a fair amount of questions regarding strengths vs weaknesses. Know your resume.

Interview Questions

• How would you value a company? Tell me if (company of choice) is valued appropriately?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Mostly behavioral, one technical question. Explain things on your resume, answer questions about different situations you might be placed in on the job. They were pretty friendly, and it didn't feel like I was being grilled.

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined. I met with the entire team over the course of two separate interviews. Each interview consisted of a balance of technical questions as well as extensive explanation of my prior experiences and interest in the specific position. Overall the process was pretty intense but fair.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

not intense at all. got interviewed by four management level. behaviorial questions were the focus. no technical questions at all. back to back. half day long. it was in general.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through school career website. It was for Compliance Analyst position. Interviewers were friendly. First round interview in the morning, and you wait around and they call you for the second/final round in the afternoon. I had 3 interviews total, 2 people each. They were trying to see if my background/interests match the job.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly behavioral. Why Deutsche, why compliance.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Hiring process took a bit of time (about a month and a half) but otherwise it was pretty smooth in general. HR was helpful and the hiring manager was laid back and friendly. Overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Entry level position. So no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Met with the hiring manager at their branch in SF as well as a few other people on their team, it was a little bit unstructured but also casual than other banks and they were very nice.

Interview Questions

• What was a class you took in college that stuck out to you the most?   Answer Question