Deutsche Bank Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2016

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Mostly behavioral, one technical question. Explain things on your resume, answer questions about different situations you might be placed in on the job. They were pretty friendly, and it didn't feel like I was being grilled.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined. I met with the entire team over the course of two separate interviews. Each interview consisted of a balance of technical questions as well as extensive explanation of my prior experiences and interest in the specific position. Overall the process was pretty intense but fair.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Hiring process took a bit of time (about a month and a half) but otherwise it was pretty smooth in general. HR was helpful and the hiring manager was laid back and friendly. Overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Entry level position. So no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Met with the hiring manager at their branch in SF as well as a few other people on their team, it was a little bit unstructured but also casual than other banks and they were very nice.

Interview Questions

• What was a class you took in college that stuck out to you the most?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Laid back interview. Nothing out of the ordinary just behavioral questions. I interviewed with three VP's and they were all very friendly, answered all my questions, and spoke very highly of the company, which I could tell since all three have been there for years. Only thing is you must take an excel quiz and answer finance questions before/after the interview.

Analyst Interview

Interview

telephone then face to face in 5 rounds

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

hr, then hiring manager then managing director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

went through a recruiter

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

I applied through college on-campus recruiting through a resume drop. I was then contacted a week later for a 1st round interview. The interviewer was very friendly and most of the questions were "fit" questions. I was asked about my previous summer experiences, favorite class, and why I was interested in the position/firm.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe 3 different valuation methodologies and a pro and con of each.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2013.

Interview

A telephonic round by HR personnel and a slightly technical telephonic with VP. Invited for final round at Bangalore, with Director of the department. Nothing much technical, mostly trying to identify if you will stay there or quit soon. A lot of salary negotiation can be expected, very hard to argue if you dont have experience. Don't sound desperate, dictate the interview terms and be clear what you are expecting.

Interview Questions

• Why us? what do you know about work going on here? why shift? (I was in IT)   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

1st round: Phone screening with associates. 2nd round: In office interviews with directors and VP's. Mostly fit interviews with a few technical questions. The majority of questions asked were about walking the interviewer through resume, why I would like to work for DB and whether or not I had an offer at my last firm.