Deutsche Bank Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

I applied through college on-campus recruiting through a resume drop. I was then contacted a week later for a 1st round interview. The interviewer was very friendly and most of the questions were "fit" questions. I was asked about my previous summer experiences, favorite class, and why I was interested in the position/firm.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe 3 different valuation methodologies and a pro and con of each.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Analyst Interview

Interview

1st round: Phone screening with associates.
    2nd round: In office interviews with directors and VP's.
    Mostly fit interviews with a few technical questions. The majority of questions asked were about walking the interviewer through resume, why I would like to work for DB and whether or not I had an offer at my last firm.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

First round was completely about my projects, what technologies I used in them.
    Second round was entirely behavioural: team working experience, how I handled a situation where I didnt get along with a senior official, how I handled a disagreement in the team.
    Narrate a very stressful experience and explain how I handled it. Third and fourth round were technical. Had to answer a couple of puzzles and some basic database questions.

Interview Questions

• how I handled a situation where I didnt get along with a senior person in my team. Tricky question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewer did not like me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

First round is very basic conversation with the HR. It went pretty well, and I didn't even feel she's screening off candidates. Second round is phone interview again with the manager of the department. He has heavy Indian accent and the conversation didn't flow very smooth. Didn't get called for an on-site.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. I recruited on my college campus and had a first round behavioral interview. Next round was an onsite where I met with multiple rounds of people in their Wall Street Office. Interviews were all behavioral with no case studies.

Interview Questions

• How do you fit with the companies values and why do you want this particular job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2018.

Interview

Received a call from HR with preliminary questions. I applied for multiple positions, and was asked about one I had not applied for. Had a 1 hour phone interview with both managers. Hired 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle an environment with where change is constantly being implemented?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really easy. I Interviewed on campus and only had one interview. it was with two DB employees. After the interview, I received an offer from HR about the agile program, I took the offer because I didn't have any other offers. The starting pay for the agile program was 15 USD. I was furious

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were unable to disclose private information   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

The overall interview went on quite well, all the people were so nice and helpful. They also made very quick decision. Great experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the offer is good, no need to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

The initial contact with Deutsche Bank was in response a job announcement through on campus recruitment. The HR office conducted a pseudo phone interview asking for salary expectations up front. The 1:1 interview was fairly informal with basic behavioral interview questions being asked. Personal contacts working within DB are happily employed however the compensation is low compared to other similar positions at competing firms.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer