Deutsche Bank Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

They did a 2 on one interview and were extremely rude. I have heard they are a bit sexist toward women, and I definitely experienced that. They basically just short of asked if I could handle the job because I was a girl. One guy was on his blackberry the entire time.

Interview Questions

• What is the square root of 6000   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through school career website. It was for Compliance Analyst position. Interviewers were friendly. First round interview in the morning, and you wait around and they call you for the second/final round in the afternoon. I had 3 interviews total, 2 people each. They were trying to see if my background/interests match the job.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly behavioral. Why Deutsche, why compliance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Quick 10 min interview with single hiring manager. Simple overview of previous work experience and education. Asked how I can contribute to the team right away. Also when is my earliest start date and compensation range.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Gainesville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Overall it was a very standard experience. Nothing daunting about the process at all. When interviewing, personality based and scenario based questions should be expected. They do tend to go quickly so make sure you are prepared to keep up.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

On Campus Interviews. Technicals from Break into Investment Banking. Also 'how many gas stations in Houston'. Then Super Day in Houston. The process was very well done and streamlined. No issues at all. Deutsche is a great bank!

Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a first round interview over video with two associates in New York, then I heard back a few days later and got a superday on Wall Street in New York. It was two 30 minute interviews back to back with Directors.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. A lot of accounting questions and questions about DCFs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process for on-campus recruiting at my university (a target school) began with a resume drop and in-person interviews on campus thereafter. Mix of fit and corporate finance questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the three ways to value a company?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2016.

Interview

Had one face-to-face interview with the recruiters with no real difficult or technical questions. It was mainly for them to describe the position and to see if you would fit in within the company. A couple weeks later they called to extend a job offer.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Two-part interview with two different managers. Everything was friendly and conversational.

I was frustrated because they told me in the interview that they were looking for someone with a very different background. I appreciate the opportunity, but we could have easily addressed the skill discrepancy in a brief phone screen rather than forcing me to waste a work day traveling to their office and waiting for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2017. Very Long process, interviews with multiple people. No hard questions asked.