Deutsche Bank Assistant Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.6

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR. I also submitted supporting documentation and work samples at the request of the manager. 1st round with hiring manager and team lead. 2nd round with 2 other team leads. Never received an offer or response after 2nd interview and follow-up email. Very friendly people but unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly centered on my experience and career goals. Second interview steered more towards my fit for the particular position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

The whole process took about a month, which felt a bit long. There was an HR-type phone screen. A phone screen with the hiring manager, a submitted code sample, and an in-person interview with the team.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to submit a sample of my coding work. I was asked about general OO principles and web architecture. There were no "trick" questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was fine.
    Contacted by HR, and hiring manager.
    Called for in person interview - three people interviewed me (including the hiring manager)
    After that the process was slow -- the time it took for them to give feedback was long
    From start to end process took almost 6 months

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult questions, nothing like a book answer will not have satisfied the interviewers. No brain teaser (which seems to be the norm these days).
      There were some explicit Agile questions, but nothing too deep.
      It was easy.. a bit long. Mostly behavioral
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Only an offer, I accepted because it look like they had great opportunities for advancement. They painted a very good prospect.....very misleading

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

very long and thorough. 3 rounds of interviews. drug test and backround check at the end. the people and the work culture appeared very conservative and this was proven correct once I joined the company. I met about 12 people from the company before I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated before I accepted the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Written, Face to Face. They ask lot of core java questions multithreading JVM , garbage collection mechanishm, latest java versions. No question on frameworks like spring or hibernate. Interview is for angular but they never ask anything on that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a scheduled recruitment drive and my interview was scheduled by hexagon. However process was very unprofessional. It took 8 hours for 2 round of interviews. In second round panel from Germany confirmed that I'm selected and they will forward my case to hiring team. However after few days when I followed up with local HR then he said that position is on hold. It appears from others feedback that they normally do this. Very bad experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)).

Interview

What Deutsche Bank has been doing in the name of interview process is nothing to be proud of.
    Since last 2 years, they have been inviting candidates for random rounds without any results.
    I am not sure what sort of targets the HR Team wants to achieve. But it surely is a waste of time for everyone else.

Have gone through myself and heard from my friends as well that either of these events have happened in their onsite interviews:
    Sorry Your CV do not meet our requirements ( Should have been told over phone , right ).
    You have been selected ,we'll shortly release offer.( 3 months passed with no offer but they kept on saying the same thing )
    We interviewed you for AVP but sorry that position is closed.Are you okay to join as an analyst ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

specially for TAG & HR Team - Folks if you are bound to call people for interviews you are also bound to give your feedbacks back on time either positive or negative rather than ignoring their emails and calls....!!! not sure whats the logic and purpose behind calling folks for interviews, telling them you are selected and then not let them join the organisation ..!!!???

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

had a telephone interview after applying ,the next day i got a call, after that got called in for next day face to face interview
     i got told a few hours after i was unsuccessful pretty straighforward didnt take too long.
    The interviwer was nice very relaxed more of a conversation then an interview.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was cooperative and to the point. The questions asked were relevant to the current experience and the role being offered. They were also open to answer all the questions that the interviewee had raised.

Interview Questions

• How will I manage departmental activities for testing services along with project deliverables on stringent timelines   Answer Question