Deutsche Bank Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2017

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Brief HR screening a few days after applying online. Two on-site visits with a couple interviews each, with one phone interview in between. Some interviewers video-connected from other locations. This was a quant role, so there were quantitative questions, but all very reasonable and relevant. One interview, with my future manager, was in a form of quantitative discussion with different business-related situations. In the middle of the last on-site visit they already expressed they liked my candidacy and passionately advertised the job. During the final conversation we discussed the financials, where they told me my desired salary was impossible, but they were sponsoring visa. They ended up giving an offer over phone with slightly less money, which I happily accepted.

Interview Questions

• Some relatively simple combinatorics and probability questions, some of which tailored to what would have to deal with at work. What is today's Dow Jones index.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interview was referred by a friend. It is highly subjective to the desk you are applying to. May or may not need prior experience in the field. a a a a a a

Interview Questions

• Will you take a bet with expected value same as the initial pay off   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Picture a small room that you can barely move around in. Behind you is a white wall on which is written several "problems" that the assembled team wants you to answer. Then imagine being told that "you don't really do any of this work, but you just manage people." when you know that you are the only person at your company who does this work.

Interview Questions

• When you install Cognos, what gets placed into each directory.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was tough. Few rounds were conducted in 2014, did not get any feedback about the interviews , but later in 2015, got a call again from the company and the interview was scheduled within a week and the very next day result was shares. Difficult technical questions ,but amicable interview panel. Overall a learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed for a back end development role. Questions ranged from very simple to very difficult questions. Learned many concepts from attending the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very quick and easy - phone interview with three different people. The overall conversation was probably about an hour. I spoke to the VP, Assistant VP, and a fellow associate.

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly about my previous experience and the overall company structure.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, telephonic and skype round. Questions asked related to your work by putting out the scenarios and judging how person answers it. Clear and crisp interview process

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of on-site interview. First round with hiring manager and team members. Second round with a more senior manager and other members from same department but different group. The conversations are more about communications than technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the trader is very tough?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Phone interview then panel

Associate? Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter called about 2 weeks later. The recruiter screened me than set up an interview for about a week out. I interviewed with a panel of hiring managers. Contacted me 3 days later and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How are your excel skill? Are you comfortable with working more then 8 hours a day?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Hiring is pretty easy. Just brush up on basic questions

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions are from HR or managers, not technical   Answer Question