Deutsche Bank Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was weekend drive. Total 3 rounds Technical, Manager and HR.
Delay in releasing offer but good process as far as documentation and onboarding is concern. First 2 rounds were face to face and 3rd HR round was telephonic discussion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was smooth, they evaluated on basis of technical knowledge. There were 2 technical rounds followed by Managerial round and directorial intro.
    HR manager also called same day for further discussion

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

I had Phone interview first then was scheduled next for Final interview by Hiring manager who is the head of the department I applied for. Behavioral or situational type of questions were asked mostly. Questions are easy or on average since this are based from your experiences in the workplace.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had 1 written, 2 F2F technical, 1VP F2F and HR discussion on the same day. After a week, I was asked to provide the documents for offer process. Few days later I had another telephonic HR discussion and asked asked to wait for 1-2 weeks for offer but I did not get the offer letter after that.
    Overall a Nice experience meeting with technical panel and specially the VP round was really good.

Interview Questions

• Angular 2, Spring boot, REST, Core java, Hibernate. SQL queries, Agile methodology and TDD   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

The questions were less technical but more fit-based. They crank out lots of analysts and associates and therefore technical was less important. I suppose that's the case for most big corporations where your ability to blend well with others becomes important because they have the lot of the pick to choose from.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Opening was for a technical, Quant/Strats role.
    1st Round - Telephonic
    After clearing this round, was called for F2F rounds at the work location.
    2 F2F rounds - both, technical with an emphasis on solving problems logically.
    Questions from across a variety of topics including programming, geometry, physics, etc.
    Programming : On Java, Python and SQL - mainly focussing on data structures.

Interview Questions

• Sorting and sifting through data using various types of collections   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

There were 4 rounds. MCQs, Technical Round, Senior manager round & HR round
    MCQs were technical knowledge based and senior management round was all about why you are looking for a change.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

One day selection process
    First there is online written test for java and sql
    then it will be followed by two technical and then HR rounds.They will offer snacks ,lunch and tea.

Interview Questions

• Core java,scala ,spark hadoop and databases   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Four stages: (1) hiring manager and one other team member - passed to the next stage, (2) subject matter expert - passed to the next stage, (3) head of department - passed to the next stage. After speaking with the head of the department I was offered the role (accepted) and told that I need to follow up with one last interview with HR to discuss the compensation. DB requested that I submit information regarding my current and past salaries, including any bonuses paid (all that referring to the last 4 years). I met with DB's HR contact and answered some behavioural questions and routinely discussed my CV. No offer was made and HR contact briefly talked me through salary structure and benefits. I was seated across a table and shown different pieces of paper but I was not allowed to take any materials home. Instead I was told that the onboarding team would ensure I've received all this info following the interview. After two days I was informed that the team structure has changed and now instead of one VP role two Associates positions were created (myself and another candidate). At this point I already knew that the whole enterprise was a waste of time and expected a polite email to arrive in my inbox (which followed within next few days). So to add to this confusion I was offered a role, accepted it but then was told that another candidate was offered the same role.
    A word of advice to anyone who attends DB interviews: they seem to like "keeping candidates warm", meaning that both DB and recruiter are not transparent as to who's the preferred candidate or the salary on offer. So don't be surprised if you hear this phrase used during an interview or in a conversation with a recruiter. They just keep you "warm" and engaged while trying to find the cheapest candidate available.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very disappointed. There was no negotiation phase per de. I was offered the role I applied for but DB went for another cheaper candidate after extorting information about my earnings (I was asked to submit copies of my payslips before meeting HR!!!).
    I was also told by the recruiter that an offer would be made at the last stage meeting (formality as they referred to while speaking with me). But this promise never materialised. Clearly money is still an issue for DB.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Multiple rounds of face to face interviews with various people from the business and HR, mix of one on one and group interview, as well as financial modelling test (build a full financial model based on given information / assumptions given on the day).