Deutsche Bank Corporate Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Corporate Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cambridge, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. I did not know anyone at the firm and did not have a phone interview. My first interview was in person. The interviewers were rude and cut me off.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself. kfrat bought heinz or heinz bought kraft? explain the merger. how much is 13x24? Teach me something.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

2 rounds interviews at the NYC office; first round 30 minuets interview with associates (mostly behavioral with two technical questions.) second round with VPs for 2 hours, and would be notified with an internship offer or not by the end of the second round.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Networking seemed to be the most critical component of getting an interview on campus. The networking events held at my school were very social and relatively informal, allowing you to meet employers and really get a sense of the culture. The first round interview then, as expected, was very similar. Personality questions and getting a sense of how serious you are about pursuing a career at DB.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work experiences and how they have contributed to your growth?   Answer Question
    • What personality trait do you think you would most need to be successful in the industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Application form
    Include cover letter!

Standard first round interview, with the most basic technical questions asked.

Went through CV in detail, so make sure you know EVERYTHING on there.

Very unprepared for final round. Case study very tough, and accounting style questions unprepared for.

Be aware most others in final round not undergrad but MSc Finance etc.

Interview Questions

• Effect of £10 added in depreciation on statements   1 Answer

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied, online numerical tests, first round interview 2:1, mostly competency but some technical. Got through to final round with a case study, a competency based interview and a technical interview. By far, case study was the toughest, but overall interviewers were polite and friendly. Outcome of assessment centre within two business days.

Interview Questions

• How do you know how much debt a company can take on?   2 Answers

Corporate Finance Interview

Interview

online application and specific questions about what makes you the best candidate, why choosing Deutsche Bank, and what do you want after, what do you expect.
    One surprising thing is that the HR team there is very efficient, I get the phone call 3 days after the application.

Interview Questions

• not unexpected but a lot about why DB and what you can do   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

There was a round of online testing which included mathematics and logic questions, and the first round interview was held at the office There were two interview sessions and both were more skewed towards technicals.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a DCF from start to end. Heavy on technicals.   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online and passed the online numerical test. Then one phone call of 30+min with one person from the business plus an assessment centre (one individual case study about a Buy-side deal to be presented during one interview, one group excercise and two technical and competencies based interviews)

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (City of London, England (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

It was phone interview.

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in January 2015.

Interview

Nach initiativer Bewerbung kam ein Gespräch zum Kennenlernen, da weder ich noch die Mitarbeiter die meine Bewerbung bearbeiteten richtig einschätzen konnten welcher Bereich zu mir passen würde. Anschließend das Einordnen zu einer zu mir passenden Stelle/Abteilung. Telefoninterview mit dem Fachleiter. Persönliches Gespräch und dann die anschließende Bestätigung.

Interview Questions

• Ein Unternehmen, dass Schokoriegel produziert möchte ins Weihnachtsgeschäft einsteigen und finanziert werden. Nach welchen Informationen fragen Sie?   Answer Question