Deutsche Bank Corporate Finance Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Corporate Finance Summer Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

They will email you about a first round interview and then if you get past the first interview you must stay another day for the second interview. The first interview is much harder and more technical, because they are trying to test you. Definitely have everything about valuation, accounting, and market trends down.

Interview Questions

• Who have you talked to at DB?   Answer Question
  • Given some info and left out some info and need to find the EBIT/EBITDA and other things, but the key is to ask for the necessary info that is left out.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Corporate Finance Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

On campus interview. Pretty easy interview. Mostly fit questions. Asked about my favorite class what not... It went pretty smoothly. Invited back for the final round. There were cocktails the next night. Networking event. It was nice to get to chat with them in a social setting. Then finally an on campus final interview. Again, no technical questions really, which was surprising. Mostly fit questions. They seemed to really like me already and wanted to gauge my interest more so than test me on any technical stuff, which was lucky for me I guess.

Interview Questions

Another firm's offer was more enticing

Corporate Finance Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

A week after finishing the online numeric and verbal reasoning tests, HR called to schedule phone interviews because I was out of the country. Had 4 phone interviews total with employees ranked from associate to MD. Each was about 30 mins long, one of them called from an airport or something and i was having problem hearing what he was asking because it was really noisy. Aside from behavior and general questions, many technical questions were asked and I was also asked to discuss about recent news and my views on ethical issues in the capital markets.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you were asked you to do something that you felt completely unnecessary   Answer Question