Deutsche Bank Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Director Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.0

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

phone screen to discuss overall background and relevant skills for the job and then invitation for three in person interviews conducted same day. Met with hiring manager, stakeholder and team member. Standard interview questions and discussion of role requirements and experience fit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Director Interview

Interview

long

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not likely

Director Interview

Interview

A very rigorous hiring process with a thorough screening of all credentials appearing on your CV. Your passion for the role needs to show in all your discussions, combined with a clear logical explanation for why you are suited for the role. Be prepared for about 5 to 6 rounds of interviews, at least half of which take place with MD's, both in your direct area and associated areas relating to your function. Be consistent in your responses to similar questions even when the question is asked by a different interviewer. They look for a fit of personality as much as your qualifications and experience relevant to the role.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with a senior stakeholder who makes an unreasonable request relating to your project?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Had phone interview and then had a face to face with people from the team I was looking to join. Following this I felt very comfortable they was a good culture at the firm and that the people were very positive about the firm

Interview Questions

The team was amazing but I decided at the time it wasn't the best fit for my next career

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2008.

Interview

Expect multiple rounds of interviews with global managers as well as local managers and peers. Best is to get in via internal referral. I discussed with them for a year before I joined.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to bring in some material from my previous employer banking out confidential bits. I refused and it did not affect the hiring decision   1 Answer

Negotiation

MUltiple rounds. As expected HR is nothing more than a rubber stamp and almost no value addition