Deutsche Bank GTO Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank GTO Intern Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

GTO Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, and was interviewed on campus. It was a 2 on 1 stress interview. One interviewer talked a lot more than the other. It was mostly behavioral - I was asked to elaborate on my resume. Focused a lot on your future career path and how you hope to grow from the program.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the difference between a business analyst and a functional analyst.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

GTO Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

* Initial meeting was on campus as part of job fair. Some minor technical questions but mostly a get-to-know you. Was a bit intense just because of the small interview rooms and the number of people waiting, but fine.

* Second interview at DB's Wall St. office. Heard from non-NYC people that the second meeting with video-chat on campus and/or in-person meeting with rep off campus. Two interviewers - one was a technical lead, the other more management. Explain past projects, relevant work experience, what you bring to the table, etc. Obviously a professional interview, but not as intense as you'd expect.

Interview Questions

• Describe a circumstance in which you discovered an inefficiency with a system and how you remedied it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Summer internship and then offered permanent position. Declined that, but only because of pressing financial need. Would have accepted in different circumstances.