Deutsche Bank Global Markets Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Global Markets Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

First-round interviews on campus, consisted of two interviews.
Second-round interviews consisted of Megaday at Jacksonville offices ( 6 interviews with each of the differrent divisions (Equity, Debt, Research, Sales & Trading, Investment Banking, etc.) + a group exercise

Interview Questions

• Write down the Black-Scholes Formula and explain it to me in simple terms.   1 Answer
  • A few mental math questions such as what is 1/4 to the 4th power, 19 times 19, etc. Not very hard so don't get pressured in answering them   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online, and within a few days I had an interview. People were very nice. Just make sure you're current on markets news, especially if you aren't a business major.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

First round interview was in the morning, after that at 12:00 pm I got a phone call inform me that I was selected to the final round in the afternoon. The final round they asked some hard technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

They emailed me telling me I have a Super Day at the main office in New York, no over the phone interview. Didn't get a call back for the afternoon interviews. They let you now by lunch if you have the afternoon interview. After the afternoon interview, they will tell you if you have an offer

Interview Questions

• -Value a stock of your choosing
      -Walk me through your resume
      -Why finance and why Deutsche Bank   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

Interview was quick and dirty-- flew to NY for a 30-minute first round interview and got the rejection the same day; apparently they keep final rounds candidates for a 90-minute interview the next day. Lots of behavioral questions with a Global Markets Director (Ivy League). Lots of "Tell me about a time when...." Great experience but difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked in a group and you were proved wrong. How did you handle the situation?   2 Answers
    • Do you keep up with markets?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with a senior banker for the expanding Global Markets operation in Jacksonville, FL (front office; back office and middle office are already established). If you can stand living in Jacksonville, this actually sounds like a great way to enjoy true work-life balance in banking. The hours aren't bad, the metro traffic isn't as awful as in larger cities, and there's no tacit understanding that you'll come in at night or work all weekend.

I'm from a non-quantitative background, so the interview was mainly behavioral. The fellow from the Jacksonville office, formerly from Mumbai, was a kind and helpful interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you, an English major, over the business and economics majors I'm interviewing today?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview was mainly behavioral. everything was asked from the resume. there were a few technical questions at the end. They were mainly mental math. for eq. what is the square root of 8 and also one brain teaser.

they were very warm and make you feel comfortable. on the whole it was very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with two people on campus. Standard interview. They asked me about my internship experience, what I'm expecting to get out of from the analyst program, my view of market. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Global Markets Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Interview

2 day process. The first day was 2 rounds (2-on-1 style) in person, networking reception for those called back, 2 final round interviews (also 2-on-1) the following day. Offer a few hours later.

Interview Questions

• What is 9.4 divided by 2.7?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Global Markets Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2015.

Interview

One round phone interview, including behavioural questions and basic questions such as" talk about what's new on the markets", basically to test whether you are following the market properly.
    Final interview includes two rounds. Interviewee meet with two interviewers each time. The final interview is very technical, includes lots of follow-up questions. There were several basic math questions but not very difficult. I was also asked "what's the gdp growth rate of India?" "what's the relation between Rubble and some southeast countries currencies" "plan QE as you are ECB"

Interview Questions

• The interviewers tried to get to know your capacity to compare different markets and allocate resources. It's helpful to know fundamentals and economic policies of all the important economies.   Answer Question