Deutsche Bank Global Markets Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Global Markets Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Sent an initial online application for general Global Markets Associate position. I initially intended my application to be sent for an equity research role. After about a month of waiting, got an email that I was invited for the first-round interview scheduled two weeks later. About 4 days before the interview, I was told that my interview will be with the quantitative research team! Probably they chose this based on my CV, but it could have helped if they made this clear in the first place, not 4 days before the interview. Tried to scrape up as much as I could, but got completely shot down.

Absolutely no fit questions. Only technical.

Interview Questions

• You have the following dataset (interviewer drew a chart filled with randomly scattered point). How would you determine the relationship between variable X and Y?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Associate, Global Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in November 2010.

Interview

1. Asked to briefly introduce me resume, and why changed jobs
    2. Then asked to describe my outlook on the technology industry in India where I had worked earlier
    3. Asked a question about currency hedging and the risks involved
    4. Asked to structure a hedging instrument for company in India to hedge such risk from off-shore payments
    5. Asked to reformulate a structure for a company in Europe

Interview Questions

• How would you modify the structure of an instrument based on geography?   Answer Question

Global Markets Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2010.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview, scheduled in just one day. A lot of questions about your opinions about current market, the impact of new legislations on the bank, so a good knowledge about what is happening in the market is necessary to ace the interview.

The interviewers are generally nice, be yourself and be honest are really important, do not make things up if you are not sure what you are talking.

Interview Questions

• What is the possible impact of the new legislation on the bank's revenue?   Answer Question