Deutsche Bank Global Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Global Markets Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

3.4

Global Markets Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was rather pleasant. They took us out to dinner the night before at a nice place. However, the interview itself was not what I expected because they didn't ask many technicals, it was mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume online with a cover letter. Heard back quickly and was flown out the next week.
    I came into to New York early in the morning for a first round interview and wandered lower Manhattan until they called me to say they were not moving me forward.

Global Markets Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

2 rounds. First was technical and very fast paced (did not even let me finish answering). Asked me what's the difference between reinsurance reserving methodologies such as YRT and modco. Asked me to differentiate between statutory reserving methodologies such as PPM and F(Gross). Asked me to pitch them an investment, what's happening in Greece, what's the current point value of the hang seng index, approximate the bond price if the coupon rate is 5% and interest rate is 4%.
    Second interview was all fit questions. Tell me about a time..., why do you want to work at Deutsche Bank?, etc.

Global Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2015.

Interview

the interview covered basic questions, self intro, resume-based questions and market questions, few questions about tech. The interviewers were quite friendly and easy-going. At the end they introduced the job briefly.

Global Markets Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

SJT test, Telephone then AC.
    AC has one group interview, one case-study, one technical and one competency. The people are very friendly and group interview was easy. Tip: talk about macro in case-study, brush up your commercial awareness

Global Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

1. Online Application and Test
    2. Competency/Technical Interview 1 vs 2
    3. 2 x Competency/Technical Interviews 1 vs 1 and 1 x Case Study 1 vs 1
    You prepare for a case study at the beginning of the AC. You get information about 2 different stocks. You have to buy one and sell one and say why.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why finance?
      2. Why banking?
      3. Why global markets?
      4. How long do you think will Euro (currency) last?
      5. Suppose bond yield is 4%. Bond price falls by 20 bps. How does yield change?
      6. Why Deutsche Bank given all the recent problems?
      7. Tell me about yourself.
      8. Tell me about your previous internship experience.
      9. What do you do in your free time?
      10. Do you follow markets? How?   Answer Question

Global Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Das Vorstellungsgespräch bestand aus 4 Teilen- eine Case Study im Team mit 4 anderen, ein Interview zum Lebenslauf, eine Analyse von zwei Aktien von denen eine am ende gepitcht werden musste, und ein quantitatives Interview

Interview Questions

• Was ist der Ölpreis heute?   1 Answer

Global Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Interview

Nach einer Online-Bewerbung wurde ich schnell zu einem Bewerbertag mit fünf anderen Bewerbern eingeladen. Der Bewerbertag fing morgens an mit einer Interviewrunde. Danach wurden zwei der Bewerber verabschiedet. Für die restlichen vier Bewerber folgten drei weitere Interviewrunden.