Deutsche Bank Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

3.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and then got a call to schedule a super day. Had two rounds of interviews, three total, then was extended an offer the next day. Overall, very transparent process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about,.. "..." something obscure on your resume   1 Answer
  • Why Capital Markets   1 Answer
  • Stock Pitch   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

I was first invited to attend an-office first round interview, then waited for phone call to confirm whether I would be invited back during lunch, then had two 30-minute interview in the afternoon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Flew me up to New York for the day. Round one in the morning, and, if selected, round two in the afternoon. They call you between interviews. Technical interview, with one behavioral question. Know your stuff before you go to the interview.

Interview Questions

• If all of Florida were wiped out in a freak hurricane, what trades would you make?   1 Answer

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online, heard back in a week. Applied for the sophomore diversity program. Contacted me about interviewing in NYC. First round was mostly getting to know you questions, walk me through your resume, etc. Didn't seem to be asking a lot about technicals, seemed impressed when I had a stock pitch

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

Interview

2:1 Interview
    Mostly general questions - why do you want to do Sales & Trading, why DB, do you follow the stock market, tell me about a stock you've been following, what are it's indicators at, etc.
    Only 25 minutes
    No technical questions
    Talk about past experiences and what experiences from those you can bring to DB and Global Markets

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stock you've been following and what are its indicators?   Answer Question

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2010.

Interview

Interviewed via video conference. I was very surprised that they did not ask any typical i-banking interview questions. The interview focused a lot on what I had done. They asked a lot of detailed questions about what I did in my last internship--be prepared to go detailed, and know your stuff. Interviewed with a three person panel, all very friendly and fun to talk to. Be prepared to spin whatever situations or stories you have to show how you're a fit for the I-banking culture.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a situation where you had to make a snap decisions under pressure?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about classes that you have taken and how they would related to what you would be doing in this internship.   Answer Question

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2011.

Interview

very long, very stressful, very disorganized.

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2010.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of personal interviews with senior managers from the Managers. They test your broad understanding on finance and the crisis of 2008 apart from your passion to work in the industry. I also had a couple of guesstimate questions which have to be answered without too much thinking. Confidence is the key to acing the interview.

Interview Questions

• According to you, what was the main reason for the cause of the financial crisis of 2008?   Answer Question

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

usual cv application
    online test
    - numerical test was average, not anything out of the ordinary
    phone interview:
    - they mainly asked questions based on your cv. So know your cv inside out and think of questions they can ask you based on what you have there.
    - they also asked if i have any experience and skills in markets

Summer Analyst Global Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

After submitting online application and completing the standard online tests, I was invited for phone interview 3 weeks later. All questions were competency based. The phone interview lasted around half an hour.