Deutsche Bank Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2011.

Interview

very long, very stressful, very disorganized.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2010.

Interview

Interviewed via video conference. I was very surprised that they did not ask any typical i-banking interview questions. The interview focused a lot on what I had done. They asked a lot of detailed questions about what I did in my last internship--be prepared to go detailed, and know your stuff. Interviewed with a three person panel, all very friendly and fun to talk to. Be prepared to spin whatever situations or stories you have to show how you're a fit for the I-banking culture.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a situation where you had to make a snap decisions under pressure?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about classes that you have taken and how they would related to what you would be doing in this internship.   Answer Question

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

Interview

2:1 Interview
    Mostly general questions - why do you want to do Sales & Trading, why DB, do you follow the stock market, tell me about a stock you've been following, what are it's indicators at, etc.
    Only 25 minutes
    No technical questions
    Talk about past experiences and what experiences from those you can bring to DB and Global Markets

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stock you've been following and what are its indicators?   Answer Question

Global Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2010.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of personal interviews with senior managers from the Managers. They test your broad understanding on finance and the crisis of 2008 apart from your passion to work in the industry. I also had a couple of guesstimate questions which have to be answered without too much thinking. Confidence is the key to acing the interview.

Interview Questions

• According to you, what was the main reason for the cause of the financial crisis of 2008?   Answer Question