Deutsche Bank Global Transaction Banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Global Transaction Banking Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Global Transaction Banking Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Very relaxed interview, all behavioral type questions mostly surrounded on personality/drive to succeed.

First round : Phone Interview, Second Round : Interview involved two individuals from the bank. Approximately 30 minutes, followed by a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something you did that involved a team?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Global Transaction Banking Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

First round phone interview in 2-to-1 format. Interviewers are nice and it was more like an informal chat. Basic competency questions, why the role and cv-related questions. Was told that interview results would be known in 3 days...one thing that really throws me off is the interview was conducted bilingually (i.e. english and cantonese)

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest achievement? Describe your work experience and how can you make the most of it at GTB? How did you showcase your soft skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Very behavioral and fit oriented. Spoke to two MDs discussing why I would be a good candidate. No technicals, but should know what in detail what the job is when going into the interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Very formal extremely professional. Look Posh! Be on your A game and network as much as you can. This is banking, not only do you need to know your stuff but also know your people. Try to understand what GTB is what type of serive it provides and what products it has. Wouldn't hurt to name drop of people that you networked with either. It's a prestigious place, very competitive so work hard and you will def play hard!

Interview Questions

• Why DB? Why GTB? Describe yourself? Give history? Excel questions. What is GTB?

The usual   Answer Question

Global Transaction Banking Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2014.

Interview

applied online, did online test. invited to 2 rounds of face-to-face interviews. asked motivational questions and behavioural qns. they usually got back to me rather fast (within 1-2 days). first round was 2-1,second round was 1-1. last round had 2 sessions of 2-1 interviews.

Global Transaction Banking Interview

Interview

People were very nice, questions werent difficult.

Interview Questions

• The questions were quite simple. They want to know about your personality.   Answer Question