Deutsche Bank Graduate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Graduate Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

3.1

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Good and clear information and communication

Interview Questions

• Relative standard interview   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2014.

Interview

I interned in DB before. This year I attended DB's recruitment talk and applied online. Then I got the first round interview (on-site, not phone interview) with 2 VPs from the business division I applied. Then after 4 days I got the final round interview invitation and there were 1 MD and 1 director interviewing me. After 1 day I got the offer and accepted it. So totally there were only 2 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• There was really no difficult or unexpected question. The interviewer were very nice and friendly, and it was all CV-based and behavioral questions. It's probably because the division I applied was AWM.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's standard contract. No negotiation.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2014.

Interview

1)application
    2)online numerical test
    3)first round interviews and a retake of numerical test
    4)final round of interviews

First round interview was an interview with 2 representatives from the business. I found out the outcome of this interview later the same day. I was then invited to 3 45 minute final interviews, which were three 1:1 interviews with senior representatives from the business. The whole interview process, and final decision took less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of where you have had to deal with conflict.   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Coding Test - The Test was conducted on HackerRank.
    Technical Interview 1 - Basic questions on Computer Science subjects.
    Technical Interview 2 - Tricky questions on Algorithms
    HR - Basic HR questions and situation based questions
    Managerial - Almost similar to HR round

Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

written round:
    2 coding question +5 Mcq
    2 techincal
    Mainly about project ,oops and dbms
    1 Group Activity(Not elimination round)
    2 Hr rounds.
    The main focus was on oops concept and prepare language well question like exception handling,run time polymorphism.
    There were question from data structure like merge sort,que from graph,linked list

Interview Questions

• What is run time polymorphism?   1 Answer

Graduate Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through campus, there were 4 rounds total, first was online mcq and coding test on HackerRank ,they selected 8 students out of 40 after it there was an activity in which we were divided in group of 4 and activity was based on constructing a gym type building was in this activity they were judging your team work, innovation and thinking skills, after this activity all were called for further rounds and they took 2 face to face round and one HR round finally only one student could make it.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic data structure questions and DBMS queries   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

1 Coding Round , after that 2 technical interviews and 1 Group Activity Round. All were easy.
    Prepare Data structure ,SQL,and good communication skill is required.You can refer to geeksforgeeks for data structure. Practice queries of SQL.Operating Systems,DBMS wiil be an advantage.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied through college . The aptitude round consisted for coding round with 3 problem statements. 49 students were shortlisted from 400. The interview started with basics of data structure. Questions regarding projects were asked in depth so know your projects in and out.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Allahabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

2 round(1 online test + personal interview ). online assignment is done on mttl.com (verbal + graphical) . Personal interview ( 2 tech interview + 1 HR round ). normal question are asked in the interview basically depends on sorting ,BST and Graph based (kruskal algorithm + prims algorithm + djikshtra algorithm ).

Interview Questions

• what are the types of sorting explain merge sort , quick sort and comparison of all sorting algos.   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Applied online and it takes over a month for an interview.
    30 minutes interview with two business representatives.
    Mostly cv and behavorial questions.
    Need to have some concrete examples for previous internships / working experiences.