Deutsche Bank Graduate Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Columbia, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

The 1st interview process was more of behavioral questions. I had two interviewers. I have not heard from them till date even though they said they woll get back to me in weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in September 2013.

Interview

Received e-mail from the careers service at my university about the position at DB. Sent my cover letter, CV and transcripts through and was called for an interview 4-5 days later.

1st round interview was done by a recruiter from an external company. Interview was relatively straightforward and involved questions such as:
    - describe an event where you had to convince others of my opinion
    - describe a difficult situation and how i dealt with it
    - etc. etc.

2nd round interview - met two managers over breakfast - myself and several other candidates. Each candidate had the opportunity to speak for a few minutes and give an overview of themselves.

Was not invited for a third round interview

Graduate Trainee Interview

Interview

There was an aptitude test for all the candidates followed by a personal interview.Those who will clear the first round will be called for an interview again.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not so technical in the preliminary interview.They were just to check your communication skills and fluency in English.   Answer Question

the location was not suitable.