Deutsche Bank Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

3.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It began with a internet phone screening, approximately 30 minutes long. If you were awarded a super day they notified you approximately 2 weeks later. Super day began with interviews in the morning, one interview for 30-40 minutes with 2 people. Either Vice President or Managing Director in status. If you made the cut for the afternoon you were informed shortly after lunchtime of the new interview slot. This is 2 consecutive interviews of 30-40 minutes each, again with Vice Presidents or Managing Directors in their respective group. At the end of the process you were told by HR to expect decisions within two weeks. However, they sent out notifications within 48 hours to candidates. The usual, top prospects given 2 weeks, maybe zone prospects told to await a prolonged decision, and bottom prospects rejected politely. Overall process took a few months from first contact to final decision, standard in the finance industry.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why DB?
    Q: Why Finance?
    Q: What is 1 thing not on your resume that I (interviewer) should know about you?
    Q: What is one instance you had of working with a difficult group on a looming deadline? How did you act? What was the outcome?
    Q: Is there one instance to where you provided a service to a client but the client was unhappy? How did you react? What did you do to solve the issue? What was the result?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Clinton, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my college and was included in the interview process on campus. The process was very quick. The interview was mostly behavioral with some technicals. The interviewers were very friendly and asked fair questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

first is the phone interview by an employee. then in person invitation comes if you're successful. the in person is for GTB in DB. I'm only at the phone interview stage. I will will hear back in a few or more days.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

apply online and finish the online testing and then get a phone call a week later. 2 people interviewed me. The questions were not hard but I did not do quite well in the interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

After a phone screening, invited for an interview. Interviewed by senior analysts and VP's before receiving an offer. I had an impression that reputation of my degrees was more important than my abilities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Three 1:1 interviews. Mostly behavioral, with some technical questions. Know why you want to be at DB, why finance and what drives you to commit to the extensive hours involved.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

Very smooth process. On campus interviews and then called on site for 2 interviews.

Intern Interview

Interview

campus recruiting, campus event, on campus interview(first round) if you make it, they invite you the very next to their new york office for final round of interviews. Didnt make it to the final round. the intern program is very competitive and very well paid internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, invited to the first round of interviews, 2 on 1, the interview was mainly behavioral. Got a call for the final round of interviews, again 2 on 1, more questions about the economy, markets, brainteasers etc, nothing unexpected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Deutsche had an information session on the university campus about two weeks before their interview date. Good idea to try and mingle with their reps. They ask to apply on their website. The interview was two on one. Very difficult including a technical portion. Thirty minute interview. Ask questions about your résumé, past projects, and group experiences.