Deutsche Bank Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

3.1

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2013.

Interview

Managing Director of M&A, tough tough questions, he asked me a lot of questions on different valuation methods. Attitude was friendly tho. Do not recommend any students in a 3 years degree to try that position, you need at least a double degree. One of the question is, Do you get a long with your mother? I was so speechless.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Deutsche had an information session on the university campus about two weeks before their interview date. Good idea to try and mingle with their reps. They ask to apply on their website. The interview was two on one. Very difficult including a technical portion. Thirty minute interview. Ask questions about your résumé, past projects, and group experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

Panel Interview. Both people came off as very arrogant and not engaging in conversation. Asked questions that you would only have answers for if you had actually competed the internship. Interview lasted around 45 min to an hour. Came out of the room totally turned off. It took around 2 weeks to hear back and get an answer of their decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online though my university, received an invitation for an interview a few weeks later. Two people interviewed me, one of them friendly and the other quite unfriendly. Typical interview, seemed like they were going for an intimidation factor. Asked fewer banking-related questions than I had anticipated, mostly focused on behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in working in the banking industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

2 rounds . I Have a Dream Internship
    2 2 person interviews for thirty minutes. They went through resume. General questions were asked. Know a lot about all the divisions and about where Deutsche bank is going in the economy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Went through two interviews in one day. each with two people. The first one was really challenging I was asked more mathematical questions, second interview was much more relaxed and basic.

Interview Questions

• What are Deutsche Bank core values?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Two rounds
    Second was a super day
    Basically all the ones on all the IB prep guides. Know basic technicals well. Both the finance and the accounting aspects. Don't just know but also understand the material. Classes in finance should help somewhat .
    Have a solid why finance why IB why DB
    Super day more to see who you are and if you are a fit
    First is more to see if you even qualify

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was largely about seeing how quick you are on your feet and largely testing performance under pressure.
    There were a few basic stats questions but had to be done mentally, nothing more than mean and std dev.
    I was also asked a couple of brain teasers and the rest of the questions were basically behavioural in nature.
    They seemed hell bent on throwing you off your feet and if you managed to not let them do that, you would most likely be accepted.

Interview Questions

• There are two queens on a chess board, no other piece, what is the probability that in the next turn one queen will kill the other.   Answer Question
    • Last interview, the Director interviewing me said: "Talk"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

1 - Online tests and telephone interview (standard numerical test and competency based interview)

2 - Assessment center (including a one on one interview as well as more tests and a presentation)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)) in April 2011.

Interview

After evaluation of online application, HR held a telephone interview to inquire a little about me, my goals and career plans. Later on, I have received an invitation for the assessment center in another city. It lasted for around 8 hours and consisted of group work, presentation, problem solving and ended with an interview with a branch director and person from the HR. DB has covered all the expenses connected with travel. After around one week I received a phone call with an internship offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions were quite standard, they revolved around my experience in the past, personal interests, career goals, strengths and weaknesses. Apart from it I had a small talk with the manager about investing on a stock exchange, current trends in trading, ongoing financial crisis, and my job priorities.   Answer Question