Deutsche Bank Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview, Personal Interview
Background information, fit questions, investment banking experience, achievements, team work experience, microsoft office skills, strategic thinking, derivatives knowledge, describe a LBO process, DCF method, multiple method, dividend model

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

Panel Interview. Both people came off as very arrogant and not engaging in conversation. Asked questions that you would only have answers for if you had actually competed the internship. Interview lasted around 45 min to an hour. Came out of the room totally turned off. It took around 2 weeks to hear back and get an answer of their decision.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in December 2014.

Interview

First round on campus, some easy questions on describing risks, underlying certain instrument. Second - onsite: tell me about yourself, why structuring, a bit about degree plus actual questions about option pricing/greeks, etc. Some minor questions from other fields, i

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online though my university, received an invitation for an interview a few weeks later. Two people interviewed me, one of them friendly and the other quite unfriendly. Typical interview, seemed like they were going for an intimidation factor. Asked fewer banking-related questions than I had anticipated, mostly focused on behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in working in the banking industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

interview was pretty easy. they talked about the company and the position rather asking questions? they wanted to see whether I am really interested to do the job. asked some very common question like what does ethics mean to me, what is my weakness, asked about my previous experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Division: GTO - Technology
    I applied online via their homepage, and shortly afterwards I had to complete a numerical online test. The test was quite easy, and even so I am sure I did not answered everything right, I was invited for an interview. There were two in-person interview stages. The first stage was a one-to-two interview with a person from HR and on from the division. The second stage was three one-to-one interviews with three different people from the GTO division.

The feedback process was really quick and very detailed, and I cannot say anything bad about the interview process, besides that their room-temperature is way too cold.

Nonetheless, I was shocked that there were so little knowledge-questions in the interview process. I applied for a technology role and there were few to NONE technical questions during the interviews. When a Deutsche Bank employee is reading this: You definitely have to restructure you interview process to make sure that the people coming through really know their stuff. I could have been a total beguiler (I am not :D) and passed this interview process. I would suggest to get some sample code and to let the interview read it, or to let the interview do a little project during their interview-day.

Interview Questions

• Mostly non-technology related questions. Focus was more on team work and storytelling of prior experiences. Questions were like "tell me of an experience where you joined a new team", "tell me of an experience where you worked in a team" , "tell me of an experience where you had troubles working in a team", "Why Deutsche Bank?" , “Why technology?"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

1st- screening test. basic cs questions from all subjects were asked. covered breadth of topics
    later personal interview as followed. It was miz of HR+ technical.
    formal attire was expected and questioned if absent.
    Interviews were more informal and personality oriented.

Interview Questions

• college projects?
      special skills?
      and v few technical questions
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

2 rounds . I Have a Dream Internship
    2 2 person interviews for thirty minutes. They went through resume. General questions were asked. Know a lot about all the divisions and about where Deutsche bank is going in the economy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

All behavioral and situational question. The interviewers were very helpful and answered all my impeding questions about the job. There was two rounds of interviewing, an initial thirty minute interview followed by a call back with an invitation to the last round. The last round consisted of two thirty minute interviews with two interviewers in each room.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview started with an online application. First I had to send my CV/CL etc. and then I got invited to a numerical and reasoning test. Both tests were quiet simple and similar to the tests of other banks I applied to. After passing the test etc. I was invited to a phone interview. There were motivation and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• you have 100 pieces of sugar and have to build a quarter. How many pieces are left?   1 Answer