Deutsche Bank Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Internship Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2016.

Interview

You can search for open jobs on their website and submit an online application, they will then invite you for an online assessment. 2 weeks later I was asked to have a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one way to solve a problem while working in a group?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied via college. Flew me out to NY. 30 minute interview, some behavioral questions and some technical. Second interview was much more technical, was called to see if you make it this far.

Interview Questions

• What is happening with oil? Fed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed as part of top-10 MBA summer internship. Process begins with on-campus networking event and ends with two rounds of interviews (one 30-minute interview on campus and one super day at Deutsche Bank).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Deutsche Bank versus other top banks that are interviewing you today?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Milano (Italy)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university job gate, the HR dep called me back in 10 days. The HR interview was really unpleasant, borderline rude. The following week I got a positive feedback and I had an interview with my (soon to be) manager. She was extremely supportive and interested in my personality. I passed it. before starting to work the HR department took full 3 months to let me start. I already started to look for something else

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Berlin (Germany)) in January 2015.

Interview

Online Application, then one week to complete the online test, 2 weeks later got invited to a telephone interview, later a face to face interview with the team I would work with. Pretty standart.

Interview Questions

• Why Deutsche?
      What do you think about the current economy in Germany, trend & development?
      Should Greece leave the EU?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

A test followed by three interviews.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

aptitude test, group discussion, personal interview and results announced after document verification

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

The interview was conducted by members of the GTB sector. They were friendly and approachable.
    They had 2 Interviews with 2 interviewers each. They did not ask any specific questions about finance. I think they were mainly looking for ambitious people who were passionate about the program and willing to learn. They asked a lot of questions about your CV, the experiences and specific responsibilities you had and why you want to work in the department.

- Why Deutsche Bank
    -Why that specific department
    -How do you see the future of the bank
    -How did you handle stressful situations? etc (questions about CV)

Also be up to date with the news and its super helpful to find out as many details as possible about the department (for ex. their clients, their latest projects, their stance within the bank.) They did not specifically asked for it but definitely appreciated the candidates asking specific questions.

Interview Questions

• - Why Deutsche Bank
      -Why that specific department
      -How do you see the future of the bank
      -How did you handle stressful situations? etc (questions about CV)   Answer Question