Deutsche Bank Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews, by two people, asking for different stock valuations, things about your university, what your perfect day would consist of and other technical questions about stocks and different terms

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2016.

Interview

You can search for open jobs on their website and submit an online application, they will then invite you for an online assessment. 2 weeks later I was asked to have a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one way to solve a problem while working in a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I electronically submitted a resume and cover letter to Deutsche Bank. About 1-2 months later I was invited to New York City, where I completed my first round interview in the morning, and was then invited to the final round interview in the afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Talk to us about a time you had to juggle many tasks at once, and how you dealt with this challenge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied via college. Flew me out to NY. 30 minute interview, some behavioral questions and some technical. Second interview was much more technical, was called to see if you make it this far.

Interview Questions

• What is happening with oil? Fed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed as part of top-10 MBA summer internship. Process begins with on-campus networking event and ends with two rounds of interviews (one 30-minute interview on campus and one super day at Deutsche Bank).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Deutsche Bank versus other top banks that are interviewing you today?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2017.

Interview

25 mins and 5 minutes to ask questions . No interaction with the interviewer. Some follow up questions . Some questions are confusing. Just ask him to explain. It was not a difficult interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

I applied through my college. first there as CV shortlisting. the there was interview round 1. after which some students were shortlisted for round 2. after the second round the final offers were made.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest risk you have taken in life.do u like working in teams. few probability questions   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Milano (Italy)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university job gate, the HR dep called me back in 10 days. The HR interview was really unpleasant, borderline rude. The following week I got a positive feedback and I had an interview with my (soon to be) manager. She was extremely supportive and interested in my personality. I passed it. before starting to work the HR department took full 3 months to let me start. I already started to look for something else

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Berlin (Germany)) in January 2015.

Interview

Online Application, then one week to complete the online test, 2 weeks later got invited to a telephone interview, later a face to face interview with the team I would work with. Pretty standart.

Interview Questions

• Why Deutsche?
      What do you think about the current economy in Germany, trend & development?
      Should Greece leave the EU?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

Short and easy. Was not asked any complicated technical questions. It appears that they are desperate for qualified people. So do not apply there, unless you are desperate as well.