Deutsche Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

3.1

AVP-Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Received phone interview after applying online after more than two weeks. After initial phone interview, scheduled for in-person interview at New York office. In- person interview schedule came after about two weeks.

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online then received an email asking to set a date and time for a phone interview. The email instructed me to respond with my availability then I would receive a confirmation for the date and time of the phone call. I did as instructed but never received a confirmation. After about three days, I followed up with an email. I received a response scheduling the phone interview for the following morning.

The phone interview lasted approximately ten minutes. The interviewer basically just went over my resume and asked for a few more details. At the end, the interviewer told me it appeared that I was well qualified for the position. She said she was going to forward my information to the hiring manager who should contact me within ten business days to schedule an in person interview.

I waited about 12-13 business days without a response. I followed up with an email and was told the position had been filled. I was left with the impression that I was being blown off. Either that or the hiring process is disorganized. If it was the former, I would have appreciated being told up front that I was not qualified.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

First round was a phone interview. It was not very intimidating, because the questions were all behavioral. There were two interviewers, and they asked questions in turns. It lasts about 20 minutes.

Deutsche Bank TechnologyProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Invited to interview in New York. First round on Thursday and followed my 2 second round interviews on Friday. I felt like the people who interviewed me were very dry. They kept asking me questions and cutting me off during my answers and eventually ran out of time for me to ask them questions. All behavioral first round.

Interview Questions

• Why DB?
      Projects?
      3 strengths and 3 weakness?
      Time you worked on project and faced challenge?
      Answer Question

Corporate Finance Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

They will email you about a first round interview and then if you get past the first interview you must stay another day for the second interview. The first interview is much harder and more technical, because they are trying to test you. Definitely have everything about valuation, accounting, and market trends down.

Interview Questions

• Who have you talked to at DB?   Answer Question
    • Given some info and left out some info and need to find the EBIT/EBITDA and other things, but the key is to ask for the necessary info that is left out.   Answer Question

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Two Phone Interviews. Short Pre-screening and 45 Minute one with hiring manager. The Pre-screening was reviewing my resume. The one on one was more of how I would be in position. Covering times where you've had leadership, project management opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experiences that were beneficial to their company.   Answer Question

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Went to a super day. First interview was in the morning and was a 2 on 1. Asked general questions. Received a call back at 12 that I made it to the final round. Consisted of two 2 on 1 interviews in the afternoon. Interviews were much different from each other. One asked a lot of questions, some technical and Google-esque. The other hardly asked me any questions and just ket flipping through my resume.

DB Achieve Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied in October, got called in January for an interview. It was a pretty typical super day, with a first round interview in the morning and then two back to back for final rounds. I made it past the first round and then did the next two. All behavioral pretty much, I don't think I got a single question about the markets.

Clearing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Was a quick 30 minute interview where the interviewer explained the position and why it is needed. Than, he turned the tables and it was me asking the questions. Overall, it was very laid back.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, basic questions, they seemed disinterested in the process, two 15 minute interview, if you made past that round, 3 more in-person interviews would take place. Tell me about yourself, how does course work relate to position, explain resume, are you good with these programs, etc.