Deutsche Bank Analyst - Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Analyst - Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

2.9

Analyst - Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2013.

Interview

Two on one on campus interview. Interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions with some brain teasers. Interviewers were very friendly. Find round interviews were also two on one and involved mostly behavioral and technical questions. Interviewers were quite cold.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between abstract class and interface?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, both were intensive on personality and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to make an unpopular decision.   Answer Question
    • How do you look something up in SQL?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Analyst - Technology Interview

Interview

First interviewed on campus, then interviewed later on site. The entire process spanned over 3 months. Overall, the people were very nice and I was able to meet with people over multiple days when visiting on site.

Analyst - Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

First round two-to-one on-campus interview was 30 minutes. Went over behavioral questions like what's your most/least favorite class, why computer science, why finance. Then technical questions involving data structure. Heard back within a week for Super Day. Super Day had only one round two-to-one interview that went 30 minutes. Had basic behavioral and technical questions based on resume.

Interview Questions

• basic behavioral and technical questions based on resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for my first round. Broad technical questions- not super in depth algorithms. Must have good understanding data structure and algorithms concepts. Expedited next round because I had a pending offer - should have been in person but had it over the phone

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at DB in Cary, NC. It consisted of three interviews (two technical, one behavioral). One technical interview was mostly about resume experience, the other was mostly conversational with one or two white board problems. If you have Java on your resume, be prepared to talk about everything - like threads.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Interview: Mostly about development process. What do you do if you face delays and can't meet a deadline?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Houston, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

I gave my resume at Grace Hopper and was called for an interview. Then, they called me for a final interview in Cary, NC but at the same time Michael hurricane struck and now the interview has been postponed till January.

Interview Questions

• Everything related to resume, past projects I did, the classes I took and some very simple data structure questions like the difference between arrays and hash maps.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Three Rounds of Interviews in one day. (If you made it past the first round, you had two back to back interviews.) Mostly behavioral questions with a few technical questions thrown in. Know a lot about Deutsche Bank and try to be personable.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews in two days, the last two being back to back. Pretty standard interview with questions about my resume, and many behavioral questions about working in teams as well as why I want to work there.

Interview Questions

• What is a hard project you worked on and how did you complete it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

One screening interview led to an on-site interview with two 30 minute interviews. One behavioral and one technical. The behavioral interview was easy to crack, but the technical one was fairly difficult. They asked me about my previous projects and asked me basic coding questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to go against the decision of a superior. How did it result??   1 Answer