Deutsche Bank Assistant Vice President, Functional Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Assistant Vice President, Functional Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Everything happened in a span of a week. A phone interview with the hiring manager, After few days a skype interview with 4 different people. They asked me very good questions relevant to the job. They gathered answers from me for everything that they were looking to hear. They all were very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable. I was able to present my experience very confidently and comfortably and enjoyed the interview process.

The job was offered the next day. The offer letter took almost 2 weeks to arrive after tyhey made the offer to me. The background check also took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The Scrum Master asked me about the latest book that I've read which was a bit unexpected. Although, I found it to be a great questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Straight offer.