Deutsche Bank Assistant Vice-President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Assistant Vice-President Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter to attend “super-hiring” event. Event was re-scheduled THREE times.
Finally - interview day, 2 interviews back to back - half hour each with 2 different VPs/AVPs, extremely rushed with people knocking on the door - by the way the interview room is a claustrophobic’s worst nightmare - can’t be bigger than 5x7.
Takes three weeks to get contacted again by recruiter - wanting to “proceed with hiring process”. WORST employer related experience I’ve ever dealt with, the unprofessionalism, disorganization and lack of follow up is astounding. It’s been 3 months since they supposedly wanted to proceed and I’m still being strung along by HR - it’s a cat and mouse game. At this point I feel discriminated - yes I am a minority but I am well beyond qualified for the role I applied and interviewed for. Never, ever have I had such an all around negative experience with an organization.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR. I also submitted supporting documentation and work samples at the request of the manager. 1st round with hiring manager and team lead. 2nd round with 2 other team leads. Never received an offer or response after 2nd interview and follow-up email. Very friendly people but unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly centered on my experience and career goals. Second interview steered more towards my fit for the particular position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

The whole process took about a month, which felt a bit long. There was an HR-type phone screen. A phone screen with the hiring manager, a submitted code sample, and an in-person interview with the team.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to submit a sample of my coding work. I was asked about general OO principles and web architecture. There were no "trick" questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was fine.
    Contacted by HR, and hiring manager.
    Called for in person interview - three people interviewed me (including the hiring manager)
    After that the process was slow -- the time it took for them to give feedback was long
    From start to end process took almost 6 months

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult questions, nothing like a book answer will not have satisfied the interviewers. No brain teaser (which seems to be the norm these days).
      There were some explicit Agile questions, but nothing too deep.
      It was easy.. a bit long. Mostly behavioral   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Only an offer, I accepted because it look like they had great opportunities for advancement. They painted a very good prospect.....very misleading

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

very long and thorough. 3 rounds of interviews. drug test and backround check at the end. the people and the work culture appeared very conservative and this was proven correct once I joined the company. I met about 12 people from the company before I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated before I accepted the offer.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

4 rounds on Interview

1. To know about past experience & some basic Questions
    2. Technical interview by person from other team
    3. Team manager interview, technical plus insights about project i would be working on
    4. Hiring manager team interview, technical with questions focused on basics of programming

Interview Questions

• SQL Question
      Web Service Design (scenario based)
      Oops questions
      Domain Related question   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews. First was an initial phone screen which was mostly about my background and a discuss of how I lined up with various positions. Second round was technical interview on site with interviewers from all over the world. The third round was with the hiring manager and members of her team. The questions focused on specifics related to the jobs responsibilities I would have. Heard back about a week later with an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Business Case, involving managerial questions about a IT project and how I would handles changes in requirements and technology.   1 Answer

Assistant Vice-President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Its elaborate for selection of right candidate, might have to go through multiple round of interviews and tests too.

Interview Questions

• None as I could answer all.   1 Answer

Good

Assistant Vice President Interview

Interview

Well organized and planned. More of a get to know each other discussion. Interviewers were friendly and provided enough time for me to showcase my experience. Overall it was a good session.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process was good overall. Little bit issue with the processing time. They take a lot of time to complete the background screening and would ask for so many documents.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to technology specific which was related to JD.   Answer Question