Deutsche Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018
1,351 Interview Reviews

Senior SQL Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Twenty Four Parganas (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (South Twenty Four Parganas (India)).

Interview

The hiring was pretty good with high standards. The candidate will be required to appear for various levels to complete the interview process. Overall it was good and I liked the way I was interviewed for the position.

Interview Questions

• What's the road map for next 10 years ?   1 Answer

Corporate Banking Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2017.

Interview

I applied to the accelerated recruiting program and got an interview. The moment I walked in I realized they had no intention of hiring me. The "interview" started before the second interviewer even got there and they didn't ask me any behavioral or technical questions.

Interview Questions

• They pretty much went down my resume asking me general questions about it.   Answer Question

Java Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)).

Interview

Very bad experience !! Firstly cleared a online test and they just asked me to wait for technical round. I had to wait for 4 hours for technical interview. Interviewer was very rude and was making fun of me.

Interview Questions

• How many indexes you will use for a table having millions of records?   Answer Question

Grad Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Online appplication consisting of standard competency based questions as well as cover letter and CV. This was followed by a telephone interview and if you pass that an assessment centre

Interview Questions

• Develop a delta neutral portfolio using equity stocks, options and futures
      Develop an equations that adds the numbers 1 - 50   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

There are 3 stages in the interview process:

1) Phone call. This stage contains some general questions about java, sql and simple math task. This is not difficult stage. I guess it's needed only to filter candidates.

2) Technical Interview. This is a prettty hard step. You should expect advanced questions about concurrency (JMM especially race conditions, hb and liveness problem), java object (how it represented in jvm), collections, GC (different types, tuning, roots) and tasks to test knowledge math and sql.

3) Interview with managers. There are a lot of logical brain teasers and some algorithms questions.
    All question should be answered pretty quick and answers do not count if you use many tips.

All interviewers were pleasant persons and made a good impression.
    Unfortunately I had a lack of experience for this position so I did not get an offer, but I had positive and detailed feedback.

Interview Questions

• What types of GC do you know? Draw the chart with main GC performance attributes and place these GC's on the chart.   Answer Question

AML KYC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through recruitment agency,week after they made interview schedule at DB, had brief and not usefull prep meeting at recruitment agency that lasted 5 minutes day before DB interview, had interview with two directors 2-1,after that interview with vice-president, 15-20 minute per interview

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got invited to super day about a week after deadlines ended. 2 on 1 interview with two VPs, friendly atmosphere. Heavily technical, not only the basic technicals but the rationale and reasoning behind why things are down the way they are. Pressure test focused, got pushed right at the start.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 ways to value a company? What is the rationale behind each method? Please rank the 3 methods in order of valuation and explain why   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The whole process is tiring and lengthy. It can be cumbersome to get through in case someone loses their patience levels. HR is pathetic in this process. One needs to be open to all sorts of questions not limited to technical only.

Interview Questions

• how would you like to restructure your existing business   1 Answer

BI Architect/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Recruiter set up this interview for a long time open position. They wanted a Cognos expert, but requirement said SAP/BO. Position is still open.

5 interviewers, all but one were silent (and looked scared). The primary interviewer obviously wanted different competencies and a subservient personality. Felt more like an attack than an interview

Interview Questions

• How cool was it when you worked at Harley Davidson? (not kidding about this at all)   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Picture a small room that you can barely move around in. Behind you is a white wall on which is written several "problems" that the assembled team wants you to answer. Then imagine being told that "you don't really do any of this work, but you just manage people." when you know that you are the only person at your company who does this work.

Interview Questions

• When you install Cognos, what gets placed into each directory.   1 Answer