Deutsche Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017
1,159 Interview Reviews

AML Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Pre-screening interview with hiring manager. Then two separate interviews over the phone. Overall easy interviews, mostly talking back and forth asking questions about the role and speaking on resume.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First of all there interview process use to take 30-45 days, including pre-joining verification process. First round is online test, 25 questions, 25 mins. Questions were from core java, overriding, overloading, OOPs concept, Database questions. After clearing this one F2F round, and after clearing it Managerial round followed by Director round.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Online technical test of Java and SQL. Followed by written program. Be careful, online test result counts alot. One technical interview and one techno managerial. And then HR. One day process.

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Milan (Italy)) in April 2017.

Interview

I got phone call after 4 days since my application online. I was interviewed. Basic interview: tell me about your cv, explain in english your cv. The interviewer was really neat and precise, but aloof and cold not empathetic.

Interview Questions

• Why are you sure about your choice in wealth management?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is painfully slow, taking around 4 months to progress from application to interviews to offer to start date. Two interviews took place; the first being technical and poorly managed by the interviewers. The second was shorter and went well.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

3 Rounds, Asset Finance and leasing. Renewable Energy. Aviation, Shipping, Real Estate. Investment banking and corporate soultions. European energy market. 3 Rounds, Asset Finance and leasing. Renewable Energy. Aviation, Shipping, Real Estate. Investment banking and corporate soultions. European energy market.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary & stock options

Quantitative Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two rounds of phone and on-line site interviews followed by the HR interview.

Company verbally indicated that they want to make an offer, but retracted it after the HR stage without adequate explanation.

Interview Questions

• Write a C++ function to reverse a string   Answer Question
    • What kind of data would be required by a GPS like Google Maps to plot optimal routes around the UK? How much data would it be? What data structures would you use? How would you search for the quickest or shortest route from A to B using this data?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

The first one was very intimidating. There were three people present. Asked questions about my experience and internship during college. I was called back for a second interview with the other manager and then was hired a few days later. Overall it was good in that they asked good questions and it was somewhat challenging but they were kind and honest.

Interview Questions

• Investment banking can be very complicated and vague to someone who has no experience or even someone that does. I was fresh out of college and they understood that so they asked pretty straight forward basic questions. ex. How would you handle stress or this problem.   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Paris (France)) in November 2015.

Interview

Classic IB interview- french version: quick questions about motivation and lots of technical questions. Can get into detailed technicalities. Depends on the interviewers but there is a tendency to dive into detailed technical problems. Final round with MD just to get to know him and sometimes for him to choose among 2 or 3 candidates if there are no spots for more

Interview Questions

• Why DB not a leading boutique in France?   1 Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

They Are Hiring Good Candidate good communication skills set or Technical Knowledge as well , 2 Round Of Interview 1 As Usually About Yourself N All , 2 Operation Manager Round , Both Are Conducted On Same Day

Interview Questions

• HR Give Any Topic For Like People Management And Finance Problems   Answer Question