Deutsche Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2017
1,214 Interview Reviews

Incident Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2017.

Interview

I was notified by a recruiter about a phone screen and to choose times for that. She called and that went well. Two weeks later I called her and asked for the status and she said I would be getting an email scheduling an interview with the hiring manager. I responded to the email listing a time but the reply from the recruiter was that it was too early. I replied that I was open for the week and they had difficulty scheduling. A negative was that I was told that we don't get days off. We have to earn them. I would be working 7 days a week and more.

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Received interest via indeed , responded and received a phone conference explaining the job.

A week later received a f2f interview time and datr. Following week interviewed for the position

Interviewed with 6 people total to speed up process, broken up in groups of two at 30 min increments.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • What are some things you learned from this interview today?   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose Deautsche bank?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do your research on the company
    Make sure everything on your resume is accurate and not fluff because they will comb through every piece of it and ask questions .

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

First round was a phone interview. It was not very intimidating, because the questions were all behavioral. There were two interviewers, and they asked questions in turns. It lasts about 20 minutes.

TechnologyProgram Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Overview:
    I had applied online and more or less forgotten about it until about a week before my scheduled interview. I was told that all arrangements would pretty much be taken care of, to get me to fly into Manhattan on Thursday (interview day) morning. I would be scheduled to fly out later that evening after 6:00PM. Depending on how we did in our first round, we either got called back or didn't. The final round interview was the following day and DB took care of all arrangements there as well. Hotel, rebooking flights, etc.

First Round:
    A few of the candidates are all seated together in a communal waiting room for their interview. We were never quite sure how many interviewers there were, but we all got different experiences. For me personally, I had one technology oriented interviewer and one more financially oriented. This interview was a mix of both technical as well as behavioral, although mine veered more toward technical. The interviewers were great, it felt more like an intellectual conversation than an interview. Know your resume and know what you've written about on you resume. Brush up on some of your concepts, but don't need to be a master of everything.

Final Round:
    The next day we had two back to back interviewers. This was purely behavioral, although my first interview had me sweating, I made sure to maintain my ground in the second. A lot of your typical behavioral questions. Nothing too intensive, it was intimidating though.

Offer:
    I got a call from DB extending an offer to me that very next Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• Why DB? Why finance? Difference between Java & C? Why you?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions for the first round, then two 30-minute interviews for the second round. Second round consists of behavioral interview as well as a technical interview. Technical interview asked questions pertaining to my major and how I would improve it.

Interview Questions

• I assume you're familiar with Agile Methodology, how would you improve it?   Answer Question

Deutsche Bank TechnologyProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Invited to interview in New York. First round on Thursday and followed my 2 second round interviews on Friday. I felt like the people who interviewed me were very dry. They kept asking me questions and cutting me off during my answers and eventually ran out of time for me to ask them questions. All behavioral first round.

Interview Questions

• Why DB?
      Projects?
      3 strengths and 3 weakness?
      Time you worked on project and faced challenge?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews in two days, the last two being back to back. Pretty standard interview with questions about my resume, and many behavioral questions about working in teams as well as why I want to work there.

Interview Questions

• What is a hard project you worked on and how did you complete it?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

phone screen to discuss overall background and relevant skills for the job and then invitation for three in person interviews conducted same day. Met with hiring manager, stakeholder and team member. Standard interview questions and discussion of role requirements and experience fit.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interview was referred by a friend. It is highly subjective to the desk you are applying to. May or may not need prior experience in the field. a a a a a a

Interview Questions

• Will you take a bet with expected value same as the initial pay off   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

They will email you about a first round interview and then if you get past the first interview you must stay another day for the second interview. The first interview is much harder and more technical, because they are trying to test you. Definitely have everything about valuation, accounting, and market trends down.

Interview Questions

• Who have you talked to at DB?   Answer Question
    • Given some info and left out some info and need to find the EBIT/EBITDA and other things, but the key is to ask for the necessary info that is left out.   Answer Question