Deutsche Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017
1,113 Interview Reviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I was invited to join the final interview round at DB office in Cary, NC. I had one-on-one interviews with a few team leaders. It only took them a few days to return with an offer

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions about working with a team. Technical questions include high level data structure questions. (stack, queue, etc...)   Answer Question

Sales & Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

My first round interview was on-campus, only 30 minutes mixed with both behaviorals and techinical/brain teasers. It was just one on one for the first one. The final round was in NY and it was one 45 minutes two-on-one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some current events that you are interested in.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Referred by Alum, and after a few good conversations got interviews and was invited to the superday. Two rounds, first round and you would find out about the second round afterwards.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard interview. walk me through your resume, tell me about a time, past work experiences, a lot of technical questions. they interviewer were very friendly, and they helped you if there was a question you couldn't answer.

Malware Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and told they were looking for a malware analyst. After trying to find a time to talk to DB for weeks, they informed me that they had hired internally instead. OK, I thought. No big deal. Then a few weeks later I get a call saying that the internal candidate had declined the offer and they wanted to interview me. I figured I would give them one more chance. I did two rounds of interviews about a week apart and was told they wanted to bring me in for a third round.... Fast forward a month later, after trying to schedule a time for the third round for a while... I'm told that "global strategy is to not focus on hiring right now and that the positions have all been put on hold for re-evaluation".... This whole time I've been told they are hiring to build up their own internal defense team.

Needless to say, it was a very irritating process. They are very slow and you will not hear from them for weeks on end. I gave them two separate chances and they fell short during both of them.

Interview Questions

• If you had to build your perfect piece of malware, how would you do it?   Answer Question

Summer TechnologyAnalyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Going over the resume one by one. Asked about courses taking right now and past experiences. Two on one. One is in business sector and the other is a tech guy. It goes pretty well. The interviewers are very approachable.

Interview Questions

got better offer from other companies

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

1 Phone round
    1 Super Day - 3 back to back interviews with associates, VP and M.D. It basically evolved around basic accounting/finance questions. I was tested hard on technicals. The WSO Guides are a good resource to prepare for the interviews.

Sales & Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I got my first round interview at my University Campus, it was a one on one interview. It took an hour. I was ask to introduce myself and why S&T. I thought I got to the superday because I have background experience for S&T internship from last summer.

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I was offered an on-campus interview which was 2-to-1 and lasted 30 minutes. We talked about my resume and projects as well as answered a few behavioral questions. A few days later I was invited to participate in the on-site interview which consisted of two 30 minute interviews. One was more technology focused and the other was more finance focused but neither asked technical coding questions.

Summer Risk Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was conducted on campus by 2 recruiters. It was behavioral with no technical questions. The interview environment was stressful. The two interviewers were in middle management and were very aggressive with their questions and responses. It would have been more enjoyable if the interviewers were less aggressive.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Deutsche Bank and why risk management?   Answer Question