Deutsche Bank Market Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Market Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Markets Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

The interview involved 3 separate one-on-one interviews for 30 minutes each. Most of the questions were focused on the resume. There were no technical or behavioral questions. The seriousness of each interviewer increased as the day progressed. The first one was laid-back and nice, while the other two were very serious.

Interview Questions

• They asked the reasoning behind decisions/ events on the resume. Not too difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I applied through college website and got my first round interview after a week. There were 3 hiring managers and I interviewed with each of them for about 20 minutes. The interview was very simple and straightforward -- typical behavioral and hypothetical questions. It could get technical if you have relevant investment banking experiences.

Market Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

I applied through college and got the first round after a week. The first round was very behavioral with expected questions such as why investment banking and why Deutsche bank. It might get technical if you have related financial experience. There were 3 hiring managers and I got to speak to each of them for 20 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

A superday event and six interviews. The questions are all behavioral such as why DB, why Jacksonville, why your university, what is your strengthens. The only technical question is how to value a company. I only said the DCF method. Some interviewers even ask the same questions. I repeated my same stories many times.

Interview Questions

• I did not expect the interview would be so behavioral and I don't know why they ask the same questions over and over again.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied through OCR on my school's website. Interview started with a 1:1 with an MD, and then a 2:1 with analysts. Total time was an hour. Very friendly people which allowed me to be very personable and outgoing. Almost all personality/fit. Notified a week later that I received an offer.

Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2014.

Interview

Just some question about the markets, what is the USD/JPY , Euro dollar, and the question of resume