Deutsche Bank Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.5

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I applied for a job on a Friday. I was thereafter contacted by HR who scheduled a phone interview for the following Wednesday. I thereafter had a face to face interview with 10 different managers the week after the following Friday. Within 5 days after that interview I was hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Orlando, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview occurred at UCF Job fair after talking to the booth and giving my resume I was offered a 2:1 interview with HR And management in a private room the next day. They offered me the job a week later for a 3 month internship at $15 an hour then full time if the internship went well and $35 k salary with working overtime occasionally but 40 hour weeks

Interview Questions

• What was one time where you worked with a manager and you disagreed with managements decision and how did you work through this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through FSU's job website, and also spoke with the recruiter at the job fair. I was invited to one on campus interview within a few weeks. I was interviewed by 2 recruiters.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral. Nothing that applies specifically to a job. "Tell me about a time when..."   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

I had the interview set up by a DB recruiter. The interview itself was very easy going. They really just wanted to see if I would be a good fit for the team and of course asked about my prior work experience and what I did on a daily basis. I got an email first thing the next day saying that things looked favorable along with pre-employment paperwork. I received the official offer letter three months later, then an additional two weeks for background check before they confirmed a start date.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

One interview over the phone and one interview in person

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, they offered me 33K but I declined and they increased the offer to 35000.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Met with several hiring managers over 2 days. Initially screened by internal HR recruiter prior to speaking with team members. Asked to explain experiences and skills listed on resume' in relation to how they related to the role. Received updates from HR recruiter after each day to confirm next step of interview process. Overall process was very straightforward and was offered position several days after meeting with group head.

Interview Questions

• How will your experiences and skills gained from prior roles provide value to the team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Applied through the campus online recruiting website and was contacted a couple of days later. The recruiter was nice and the screening interview was short with mainly behavioral questions, the only one I specifically remember was why finance. Went up to Jacksonville for an interview with 3 guys and I thought it went well but I didn't get the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

The first one was very intimidating. There were three people present. Asked questions about my experience and internship during college. I was called back for a second interview with the other manager and then was hired a few days later. Overall it was good in that they asked good questions and it was somewhat challenging but they were kind and honest.

Interview Questions

• Investment banking can be very complicated and vague to someone who has no experience or even someone that does. I was fresh out of college and they understood that so they asked pretty straight forward basic questions. ex. How would you handle stress or this problem.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

Initial contact was with recruiter. Wow him/ her and you are almost guaranteed an interview. Need a decent resume and experience too. Two round of interviews led by two managers of different divisions. 10-15 minute rounds. One asked technical questions such as PV/ FV, excel operations, Bloomberg Terminal, Reuters Stations, etc. The other asked DB detailed oriented questions. Operations, financials, etc. There was an informal financial test, about 5 questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how Deutsche Bank makes money?   1 Answer

Personal.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

HR does not do a good job at communicating with the potential employees about the date and time of the interview. I was interviewed by three managers. The most difficult questions were about a Bloomberg function and some Excel functions and how swaps work.