Deutsche Bank Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

3.4

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Multi level interview process, including line manager, Vice President and Director. Primary screening by HR. The interview process starts with an HR round where a basic screening is done including salary expectations. The next is a one on one with the line manager which is mostly a technical round. In some cases the last stage would be meeting the Vice President or it may extend to meet the Director. Finally HR does the negotiations on the salary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

They were hiring through this middle vendor Xebia. I never heard about the company before, but now I know why. Xebia has a bunch of jokers who claim they are working in Deutsche Bank and do fake interviews. Later they go back on their words and tell you that the next stage is the phone interview with Deutsche Bank. A guy who is working in the Jersey City Branch of Deutsche Bank calls you and talks like you are some chicken in his whole poultry thing. Almost felt like it's a head count company that had no preference towards who they are going to hire and what is the technical proficiency needed to be hired for high end positions. One more thing they advertise the position in New York City and after the interview is done, they say the position is actually in Jersey city. I mean talk about mis direction and being dishonest towards people who will actually come and work for you. Save your self and avoid this company and it's shady vendor Xebia.

Interview Questions

• Describe your Past experience.
      Have you used Qlikview before in other projects?
      What is your data warehousing background?
      Have you worked in Maintenance Projects before. What were the challenges you faced during the process?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

The process to 3 months. The interview process began with a phone screen from the recruiter and then 3 separate days of in person interviews. Interviewed with a total of 9 people. They mostly asked behavioral questions as well as questions on previous experience. Got the position but declined because during the 3 month waiting period, I had accepted a more preferable offer.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions: why do you want the job? experience? what do you know about Deutsche? and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter about the position. Its a remote position where the managers and team members are in different states. The recruiter was the liaison throughout. Three consecutive hour long phone interviews. One with hiring manager and two with team members.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself . Day to day responsibilities? Project Management Skill examples? Style of communication? How do you stay connected while working Remotely?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

45 min phone screen then 45 min in person. I met with two Directors, one based in US and the other in the UK. I was asked what interested me most and was actually offered a different position than the one I interviewed for.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2013.

Interview

Grueling on-boarding process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Brief

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview took place on site with 3 different managers at 3 different times over the course of a week (a phone screen was held first). Took longer for a decision to be made that I felt was warranted for this level position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Was submitted by a recruiter, Interview process was a month long with phone screening and 2 in person rounds

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

I had applied online, got a call after week for F2F without sharing JD.
    F2F person was quite a experienced person, but as JD was not, i was not able to judge what were their expectation from position was being screened.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more on to know if candidate actually has worked as a project manager and what level of management or just resource mangement.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in August 2012.

Interview

Initially, there was a Telephone I/V from my potential boss and then two interviews on site. The first interview was a 1-1 and subsequently, a meeting with the team I would be working with. The telephone interview lasted about thirty minutes to obtain a high level assessment of whether I would be a good fit (important to the bank) with the subsequent meetings going into further depth on my knowledge. The on-site meeting lasted approximately 90 minutes progressing further into the details of the job on offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were generally based around my specific experiences of the product in question and with the vendor of the product (i.e. their reliability to deliver), how I would likely to fit into the DB culture (this was important to them), my strengths and weaknesses as a Project Manager as I knew them.   1 Answer