Deutsche Bank Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Risk Analyst Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview which was followed by an interview at their office in New York. Great office. Very nice people but they're very slow at getting back to you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

Got the interview through a college recruiting site and was accepted a couple of days later. Interview sign ups were through the site as well. There was a meet and greet with the interviewers and division VP at a restaurant which was nice. The interview was a 2:1 and was very basic, a lot of behavioral and questions about prior experience. After the interview, a month went by without a response until I emailed HR who responded that a decision was being made in a week. Another 2 or 3 weeks went by until I emailed again and I got a phone call extending an offer.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2016.

Interview

Friendly atmosphere, took only about 30-40 minutes, there were two persons interviewing me, first they introduced themselves and the company then i introduced myself, explain why i applied for the position, then answered simulated situations, described my daily tasks and at the end there was enough time for my questions as well.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online. the process took 2 weeks.

Analyst - Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied Online, Numerical Test, First Round Face-to-Face Interview (2 to 1) with departmental reps. Then Final Round, which consisted of three 30 minutes interviews with senior members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Very competency based interview, so there wasn't anything difficult as such.   Answer Question