Deutsche Bank Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

Got the interview through a college recruiting site and was accepted a couple of days later. Interview sign ups were through the site as well. There was a meet and greet with the interviewers and division VP at a restaurant which was nice. The interview was a 2:1 and was very basic, a lot of behavioral and questions about prior experience. After the interview, a month went by without a response until I emailed HR who responded that a decision was being made in a week. Another 2 or 3 weeks went by until I emailed again and I got a phone call extending an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview which was followed by an interview at their office in New York. Great office. Very nice people but they're very slow at getting back to you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was basic resume fit questions with basic market questions. There were some questions on how you would assess different types of risk and your understanding of the different roles within a risk department.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Not particularly difficult, a good amount of fit and personality questions to generally ensure you won't be miserable to be around. Depth of technicality was asking about the effects of the Fed changing interest rates on various asset classes, the ECB, inflation, etc. Mostly just focused on Macroeconomic concepts and general knowledge/understanding.

Interview Questions

• What is the impact of the Fed raising interest rates on various asset classes?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

2 on 1 first round. Terrible interviewers, worst interview experience I've ever had. Completely blank expression when talking to them, It's supposed to be a two-way conversation. Manageable questions, but interviewer's reaction completely threw me off.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online. the process took 2 weeks.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2016.

Interview

Friendly atmosphere, took only about 30-40 minutes, there were two persons interviewing me, first they introduced themselves and the company then i introduced myself, explain why i applied for the position, then answered simulated situations, described my daily tasks and at the end there was enough time for my questions as well.

Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted through video in a timed format where the question is flashed and you are given some time to think about your response. Your answer is recorded before you move on to subsequent questions.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

There was quite a big process for this one. We will start off just 5 days after I submitted my application.

1) Received a call for about half an hour from a HR gentleman, simple stuff, just a screening interview I believe. Talked about expectation ect.

2) Organised a telephone interview with a VP. He asked personality fitting questions and the general why DB, why this sector ect

3) Invited for3 1:1 interviews at Deutsche (Birmingham, England) each had difference backgrounds. One asked challenging questions while the other 2 were mainly about why risk, how would you price a barrier option ect. Have to say, all 3 of them were really nice and it was a really chilled out morning.

4) Got invited back for a 1h30 assessment centre in the afternoon. They do like to keep this kind of thing private, comment for details on how to prepare.

5) Got invited back for final interviews (one technical detailed here and a HR detailed no. 6), this involved a 2:1 interview with a VP and an associate, this was more challenging e.g Different types of Value at Risk, how to price options ect.

6) HR 30 minute interview, checking all my CV was right and there was no discrepancies, the background check's ect. can take a while and if there are any discrepancies on your CV, it will take longer.

7) Got a call from the HR gentleman at the start telling me I have got the job and start in July!

Overall although the process was quite long, It really was a really great experience. Everyone on here wants to draw fear into your heart as you could be competing against them. As I say, from my experience, it was really pleasurable and by far the best interviewing experience I have had!

Analyst - Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied Online, Numerical Test, First Round Face-to-Face Interview (2 to 1) with departmental reps. Then Final Round, which consisted of three 30 minutes interviews with senior members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Very competency based interview, so there wasn't anything difficult as such.   Answer Question