Deutsche Bank Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2017

2.8

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2014.

Interview

Round 1 : Technical test for hour with c, cpp, maths english and database questions.
Round 2 : Technical come managerial round for an half hour which was difficult.
Round 3 : HR and form submission. HR ask you few question and ask you to leave place with one form filled.
After this they have not even called or reply for 4-5 months even if I have cleared all rounds. There is no clear picture about your application status. And finally keeps waiting and waiting.

Interview Questions

• None as such. All expected and basic questions regarding profile, job and technology you worked on.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was really healthy and long enough to go for an hour. The questions varied from programming to process and the logic behind the certain problems. What, How and Why was the question behind your every answer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me as to what sort of projects I have worked on so far, Design Patterns, a thing which I would have developed so far which would be unique in nature, concept about OOPS, Agile, Algorithms, etc   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was basically on Technical side (finance). It started with a personality fit check and then they also asked if working long hours is a problem or not. I would say the process didnt take long and the interviewers decide pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• Involved question on valuation of companies, stock market general direction and reason, recent market news. They asked to tell a stock in which I will invest right now and the reasons why I would do so.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. The salary was non negotiable

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Very Poor. They are just taking interviews & pushing candidates in other rounds. But after even 3 months not calling them . They are just doing timepass. They wanted to recruit till 2016. So please dont waste your time & energy.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)).

Interview

Went through consultant at Pune.Process took almost 2 months. Cleared one technical and HR round. But there is no further communication from last one month. HR seems very lethargic. Communication should be fast otherwise people won't prefer. They have many choices.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, 1:1 , HR interview and Director Interview,

Overall very satisfied with the type of interview questions . One of the best interviews i ever had in my career.

However HR is very slow on getting the offer and on more than two occasions offer letter had to be revised due to name correction.

Interview Questions

• For a Bond Interest calculation , if the basis is 30/360 how would you compute int accrual in February.

Also Where is management fee accrued at master or Feeder level in a given Master feeder Hedge Fund structure.
      1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview process was easy. The process comprises of only one interview comprising a panel of Three

Interview Questions

• There were not as such any difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation didn't look in place at first place

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2010.

Interview

Agency has made the appointment on my behalf. My interviewer was my potential boss. He is a very easy going guy. He was part of the reason I accepted the offer finally.

Interview Questions

• Which job you would prefer after my brief introduction re another post?   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2010.

Interview

A Screening Test , Followed by a couple of Phone Interviews
    and three on desk interviews.

Interview Questions

• Question around Qlikview and in memory database (architecture )   1 Answer
    • typical techniques for data acquisition and scrubbing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

Deutsche Bank India Hires its employees primarily through various job consultants, internal job fairs, campus recruitment or employee referrals.
    Consultants are primarily involved in selecting the correct resumes and forwarding them to the human resources department for further screening.
    There are three types of interviews scheduled for all employees and each interview could be of several rounds based on the nature of the requirements, namely, Human Resource Round, Technical Interview, Management Interview. Some processes involving analytic work may also require some preliminary paper-based testing.
    Technical Level Interview Round - As the name suggest, the candidate is tested by a panel of experienced employees on their technical knowledge of the business/process/product/applications etc.
    Human Resources Interview - will include testing of soft-skills, inter-personal skills and communication skills.Verifying whether the candidates intent, attitude and expectations (includes remunerations*) are a match with what the company has to offer.
    Management Interview - This round is basically a meet and greet round of interview where the senior management reviews the fit of the candidate based on the inputs provided from the earlier rounds of interview.
    Post selection an offer letter (an agreement of employment) is mailed to the candidate who has the final opportunity to either sign the contract to employment or decide not to take the offer. The offer of employment in case of full-time employees will usually have a 6-month probationary period clause where the bank reserves the right to terminate the employees service based on performance if they don't find the candidates performance agreeable to business expectations.A date of joining is specified in this letter.
    All employees usually go through all the joining formalities (human resource does the background check) ; paper-work, ID Card Issuance, Bank Account set up etc. and a week long induction program which educates the employees on various important resources like, the bank's compliance policies, corporate security policies, facilities and administration structures, and followed by a brief overview on the banks global business structures.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are overqualified or under qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was not very difficult given that Deutsche Bank has a very good reputation when it comes to remuneration and benefits.However, I had to start fresh as an analyst because I was new to the business and only had 2 years of prior work experience.