Deutsche Bank Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2014.

Interview

Round 1 : Technical test for hour with c, cpp, maths english and database questions.
Round 2 : Technical come managerial round for an half hour which was difficult.
Round 3 : HR and form submission. HR ask you few question and ask you to leave place with one form filled.
After this they have not even called or reply for 4-5 months even if I have cleared all rounds. There is no clear picture about your application status. And finally keeps waiting and waiting.

Interview Questions

• None as such. All expected and basic questions regarding profile, job and technology you worked on.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

There were 3 rounds.
    1. 2 online tests of 25 mins duration on Java and Oracle
    2. F2F interview on Core Java, Multithreading, hibernate etc.
    3. Managerial cum Technical interview based on collections, SQL schema etc

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Three round of interview
    1. Written Test
    Written test had 6 sections ( Unix,basic sql, advanced sql , ITIL, Network ,PL/SQL)
    2. Face to face with AVP
    3. Face to face with VP
    Cleared all the rounds and got confirmation that i am through all the rounds and will get offer letter shortly..But did not get it

Interview Questions

• Some technical (Basic unix commands and SQL queueries) and Behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

it was the telephonic interview and they asked questions from ucp and isbp and trade related questions, they ask me to explain roles and responsibilities of a current role and past experiences

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was really healthy and long enough to go for an hour. The questions varied from programming to process and the logic behind the certain problems. What, How and Why was the question behind your every answer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me as to what sort of projects I have worked on so far, Design Patterns, a thing which I would have developed so far which would be unique in nature, concept about OOPS, Agile, Algorithms, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First of all there interview process use to take 30-45 days, including pre-joining verification process. First round is online test, 25 questions, 25 mins. Questions were from core java, overriding, overloading, OOPs concept, Database questions. After clearing this one F2F round, and after clearing it Managerial round followed by Director round.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was basically on Technical side (finance). It started with a personality fit check and then they also asked if working long hours is a problem or not. I would say the process didnt take long and the interviewers decide pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• Involved question on valuation of companies, stock market general direction and reason, recent market news. They asked to tell a stock in which I will invest right now and the reasons why I would do so.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. The salary was non negotiable

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Very Poor. They are just taking interviews & pushing candidates in other rounds. But after even 3 months not calling them . They are just doing timepass. They wanted to recruit till 2016. So please dont waste your time & energy.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)).

Interview

Went through consultant at Pune.Process took almost 2 months. Cleared one technical and HR round. But there is no further communication from last one month. HR seems very lethargic. Communication should be fast otherwise people won't prefer. They have many choices.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, 1:1 , HR interview and Director Interview,

Overall very satisfied with the type of interview questions . One of the best interviews i ever had in my career.

However HR is very slow on getting the offer and on more than two occasions offer letter had to be revised due to name correction.

Interview Questions

• For a Bond Interest calculation , if the basis is 30/360 how would you compute int accrual in February.

Also Where is management fee accrued at master or Feeder level in a given Master feeder Hedge Fund structure.   1 Answer