Deutsche Bank Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 25, 2017

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

two rounds interview. each round is an individual interview with three interviewers.
    more or less are behavioural questions.
    few technical questions.
    interviewers are very nice and there's no right or wrong for your answer.
    the two rounds were be hold in one week and also offer in the following week.

Interview Questions

• previous internship experience?
      deal with a difficult time?
      a news in technology?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2017.

Interview

I applied this position on the company official website and it takes about two weeks to process my application. After that, I received a call which is called from the talent acquisition department of the company in India to make an appointment for the interview.

The interview for me is an phone interview. Interviewers are very punctual so they called to me on the exact time we arranged before. It will be an one-hour interview. Interviewer will ask some technical question according to your resume. They will ask very detailed about the technical concepts and give you some real-life situation to solve.

Do familiar with all the terms and mechanisms related to cyber security. Otherwise, you will be asked until you don't know how to answer their questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what is IDS/IPS? Could you explain how it works?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

One Senior BA and one Technical PM interviewed me, followed by another round with 2 PMs. One of them was line manager. Overall, was interviewed more by Technical PMs than by BAs. Team was production support focused with some development work.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The hiring process took nearly a month. Once the offer was made, things moved very quickly. IN the hiring process a lot of time was spent going out with senior team members separately where they accessed my 'fit with the group'. This was an unexpected but a very welcome way of interacting with my team members even before I joined the company.

Interview Questions

• What are the reasons for the change?   Answer Question
    • Whether I was up to the challenge in working with different time zones (US/ Europe) on a consistent basis   Answer Question

Asset Management Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2016.

Interview

Had an online numerical test before 2 rounds of interviews at the SG headquarters.

The first round was conducted by 2 middle management executives. The questions were mainly to assess fit. Approximately 9 potential interns were shortlisted for this role.

The 2nd round involved 2 upper management (COO & Director AM) executes. The questions regarding fit, and a greater emphasis on thought process.

The entire process lasted 2+ weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe that passive investment strategies are better than active investment strategies?   Answer Question

Functional Specialist, GTB Client Implementation Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2016.

Interview

Bad. Felt unwanted all the time.
    Seems he was learning a lot from me rather than taking interview for the open position.
    After 1hr, I took the courage to ask him if I can have a seat. He was expressionless so I quickly grabbed my seat. Then comes the golden words, he said I lack knowledge and not the right candidate for the open position.
    While leaving, I checked with him about his career and it was only IT with no functional background.

Interview Questions

• How data can be stored for front end application data   1 Answer

Senior Associate/Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2016.

Interview

1. Phone screening
    2. competency interview
    3. HR interview

I had three interviews but some how 3rd one was not interview. It wasn't very well organised as I received an email about HR interview but ended up having another skills interview.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

2 rounds of interview with 2 VPs each and HR. Questions were more analytical and behavioral based. They also asked questions regarding the difference in culture of the company I interned for previously and DB's. Overall positive experience and was notified about the results in 2 weeks.

Transaction Banking Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked me mainly behavioural questions and went through my resume. They also asked me questions about my interest in the area I was applying to. The interviewers were very friendly

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were ethical   1 Answer

GTB Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

Most people's interviews overran. A very casual interview, felt like a conversation. Interviewers (one male and one female) were very friendly and curious to know more about me. Gave me a positive feeling about my interview at the end.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about your resume and competency questions.   Answer Question