Deutsche Bank Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.9

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The hiring process took nearly a month. Once the offer was made, things moved very quickly. IN the hiring process a lot of time was spent going out with senior team members separately where they accessed my 'fit with the group'. This was an unexpected but a very welcome way of interacting with my team members even before I joined the company.

Interview Questions

• What are the reasons for the change?   Answer Question
    • Whether I was up to the challenge in working with different time zones (US/ Europe) on a consistent basis   Answer Question

Functional Specialist, GTB Client Implementation Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2016.

Interview

Bad. Felt unwanted all the time.
    Seems he was learning a lot from me rather than taking interview for the open position.
    After 1hr, I took the courage to ask him if I can have a seat. He was expressionless so I quickly grabbed my seat. Then comes the golden words, he said I lack knowledge and not the right candidate for the open position.
    While leaving, I checked with him about his career and it was only IT with no functional background.

Interview Questions

• How data can be stored for front end application data   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

2 rounds of interview with 2 VPs each and HR. Questions were more analytical and behavioral based. They also asked questions regarding the difference in culture of the company I interned for previously and DB's. Overall positive experience and was notified about the results in 2 weeks.

Transaction Banking Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked me mainly behavioural questions and went through my resume. They also asked me questions about my interest in the area I was applying to. The interviewers were very friendly

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were ethical   1 Answer

GTB Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

Most people's interviews overran. A very casual interview, felt like a conversation. Interviewers (one male and one female) were very friendly and curious to know more about me. Gave me a positive feeling about my interview at the end.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about your resume and competency questions.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Multiple rounds of face to face interviews with various people from the business and HR, mix of one on one and group interview, as well as financial modelling test (build a full financial model based on given information / assumptions given on the day).

Interview Questions

• Past experience, modelling test, behavioural questions   Answer Question

CISO - Threat Intelligence Analyst Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview . hiring manager , HR manage , Local HEad of the department.
    1st was face to face, 2nd and 3rd were on phon e

Assistant Vice President Network Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

I received email from hiring manager for an interview.Manager was postponing all the time interview. Interview was easy, typical question but I was waiting for decision 2 weeks.I sent 2 emails to get the answer.Not really professional contact.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. previous job related questions.your skills and strengths etc   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Applied online through the web portal. Two rounds of interviews. Both rounds were face to face interviews. In addition, the second round has an assessment center. At the end, offers were made out. The internship involves two rotations of 5 weeks each across Singapore and Hong Kong. Also interns rotate across different products within Sales and Trading - Research, Structuring, Sales, Trading, GCM. Also across asset classes - Equities, Fixed Income, FX, etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly centered around the markets, current economic situation globally, GFC, personal abilities / skill set, and some lateral thinking questions.   Answer Question

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2014.

Interview

I submitted my applications via the online portal, then received the email to complete a total of three online tests: numerical, logical and verbal understanding. An automated email was then sent for me to schedule for an interview.