Deutsche Bank Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC).

Interview

My first screening round was completed in the month of April and then I got email follow-up to proceed with 2nd round for technical discussion and just after that I got another follow up for Skype call for same kind of technical discussion round with same person.
Interiewer asked me all basic questions not sure why he was drilling down on same question every time but it all went smooth for 1 hour but never got another follow up from recruiter

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I don't usually like to share the interview process publicly but I am really frustrated at my interview today. They had a hiring event and it was a 45 min face-face screening.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java Questions, some knowledge-based questions about threads - different locks classes, concurrency classes etc. which I had no idea about. Then a coding question - reverse last n nodes of a linked list.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a phone screen followed by an online coding session and then on site interviews. The interview was not trivial but also wasn't impossibly hard. They asked really good questions regarding Java. Things you don't always think about or use in your everyday coding but should know. They ask about computer science concepts you may not use day to day but should be aware of it. You should prepare with a good programming interview book before interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a very basic scenario based on concurrency concepts in Java.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate since I already had a job, as my first offer was below what I expected. Be prepared to be patient if you are going to negotiate. Either be already working or have multiple offers.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

Interview

Initial phone call, then a half day with several interviews in person.

Interview Questions

• Using object notation, how would you solve this problem. Then the problem was posed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

pretty simple. they would not accept any counter offer. their offer was as good as it got.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

DB was on campus for an Application Software Engineer. This is was the job posting but they were really looking for the best person . All majors were allowed to apply and the interview was according to the major. CS people were asked lot of technical questions. MBA grads had more general interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my project work during my undergrad study. It was a robotic project and was mentioned in my resume.   1 Answer
    • They just picked up the subject from my resume and started asking me question about my coursework. For e.g. Operating systems. They went into depth of the subject.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

i got an email for interview after i was referred by a friend.

They conducted aptitude test which was easy and it has some banking related questions too , all my answers were right and there were markings as well of previous candidate they said you can leave for the day and never called back.

So the written test was a formality
    very bad(farzii) recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• what is line of credit?
      questions from investment banking domain in aptitude test.
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Worst interview experiance I ever had. It's technically still ongoing even though I have given up hope.

I was approached by an agency for the opening and they had scheduled the interview. It was actually a walk in though. And they tested all applicants, even with more than 5 years of experience. Afterwards the HR told me that I had passed the test but they have no one to take in interview and thus he'll arrange for a telephonic interview. After this there was a gap of almost a month in which I kept following up with agency. After this they asked me to appear in person again for the interview. Which I did and cleared as well. The interview was quite easy. The HR said that there will be a fitment round with some VP after that and thats the last communication I had with them. I followed up with the agency again for a few weeks but they have given up as well.

The HR team is really bad with timely communication. What if I had been on notice period, how can they stretch the interview process for that long?

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Almost all questions were regarding resume items. So you should be ready to be asked about all technoloies you specified in you resume even if you used them long time ago.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in May 2014.

Interview

Straightforward and fast paced, meetings with both hiring manager and HR, if the process is successful, the offer is e-mailed. If you accept the offer, you're going to be background scanned to confirm some data from your CV.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me while I was attending a conference, and the interview happened during the conference in one of the interview booths.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to work under a lot of pressure with a fast approaching deadline? What would you do differently to avoid such a situation?   Answer Question