Deutsche Bank Spring Into Banking Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 2,285.0 interviews

What people are saying about Deutsche Bank

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Numerical and verbal reasoning tests and then invited to phone interviews. First was a technical interview with an analyst, followed by competency/behavioural interview with HR. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Is debt or equity financing more expensive?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

2 interviews in one day with two operationals (one from Markets the other one from Real Estate). The two interviews were drastically different. The first interview was good, he asked me classic questions and we had kind of a real conversation. The interviewer was chill and responsive to my answer The second interview was weird. I did not hear him well, he had a strong accent, he asked me questions I did not expect and he was not responsive.

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me about yourself - Tell me about a time you worked in team - Why Db and why a spring - Why you - Walk me trhough your cv - Something I am proud of - Why IB and why a spring - The valuation methods - A project I ran and during which I was disappointed with the result
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England, England) in Jan 2016

Interview

One numerical test must be completed before the interview early in the morning. One round interview with 3 1-1 interviews with senior bankers. Mainly competency based but technical questions could occur according to your background and knowledge. The whole interview process was more like a chat instead of a Q&A. Strongly recommend to go through your CV in details cuz CV questions are very likely to appear.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore)

Interview

Pre analyst preview into Deutsche Bank that allows you access to the first round of interviews if successful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England, England) in Mar 2013

Interview

Online app, online numerical test. Invited to go down to their office for 3 one-one interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were caught in a dilemma and how did you respond to it?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (City of London, England, England) in Mar 2011

Interview

Applied online for Spring into Banking program which would be held in the month of April. Consisted in 1 round of interviews in London, 3 interviews two of which were competency based and one was technical. Also sat a numerical test at the beginning of the day, similar to the one done online but there were more questions and less time.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a personal situation. 1) Stressful situation 2) Teamwork where you had a different opinion, what did you do and what was the outcome? 3) Teamwork where you had a discussion, how did you solve it? 4) Situation when you had to explain something to someone who didnt understand 5) Something you have to improve and how you're working on it
  • You have a wall. It doesn't matter how big it is. You are given an Ivy (plant) which is set at the bottom of the wall. This Ivy grows at a rate which is squared the rate of the day before (ie. day 1: 1, day 2: 2, day 3: 4, day 4: 16, etc). If we buy another Ivy plant, putting it on the opposite side of the wall, which performs in the same way to the first, how much time would we be gaining?
  • Why DB Vs the other 4 banks (ie. GS, MS, JPM)
5 people found this interview helpful