Deutsche Bank Spring Into Banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Spring Into Banking Interview Questions

Spring Into Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

One numerical test must be completed before the interview early in the morning. One round interview with 3 1-1 interviews with senior bankers. Mainly competency based but technical questions could occur according to your background and knowledge. The whole interview process was more like a chat instead of a Q&A. Strongly recommend to go through your CV in details cuz CV questions are very likely to appear.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Spring Into Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Pre analyst preview into Deutsche Bank that allows you access to the first round of interviews if successful

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Spring Into Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Online app, online numerical test.

Invited to go down to their office for 3 one-one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were caught in a dilemma and how did you respond to it?   Answer Question

Spring Into Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (City of London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online for Spring into Banking program which would be held in the month of April.
    Consisted in 1 round of interviews in London, 3 interviews two of which were competency based and one was technical. Also sat a numerical test at the beginning of the day, similar to the one done online but there were more questions and less time.

Interview Questions

• Give me a personal situation.
      1) Stressful situation
      2) Teamwork where you had a different opinion, what did you do and what was the outcome?
      3) Teamwork where you had a discussion, how did you solve it?
      4) Situation when you had to explain something to someone who didnt understand
      5) Something you have to improve and how you're working on it
      1 Answer
    • You have a wall. It doesn't matter how big it is.
      You are given an Ivy (plant) which is set at the bottom of the wall. This Ivy grows at a rate which is squared the rate of the day before (ie. day 1: 1, day 2: 2, day 3: 4, day 4: 16, etc).
      If we buy another Ivy plant, putting it on the opposite side of the wall, which performs in the same way to the first, how much time would we be gaining?
      1 Answer
    • Why DB Vs the other 4 banks (ie. GS, MS, JPM)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Got the offer immediately on leaving the premises.