Deutsche Bank Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.9

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Referred by Alum, and after a few good conversations got interviews and was invited to the superday. Two rounds, first round and you would find out about the second round afterwards.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard interview. walk me through your resume, tell me about a time, past work experiences, a lot of technical questions. they interviewer were very friendly, and they helped you if there was a question you couldn't answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The first round was conducted on campus. It was a 30 minute interview with 2 team members. Largely technical with focus on valuation, accounting, and your awareness of the technology industry. The superday was up in San Francisco. The format consisted of four 30 minute interviews with 2 team members each. Only one of the interviews was technical while the rest were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Company A acquires Company B with $500 cash. Company A acquired $100 PPE, $50 debt, and $50 equity. How does this affect the combined entity's balance sheet?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

There were two interviewers. It was fairly laid back and they were very helpful in answering all my questions. Come prepared to tell about yourself as well as times that you have worked with a team in the past.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you were working in a group and things didn't go as planned? How did you react?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

They invited me in for a first round in their NYC office. I was very surprised because I've never heard of a first round that was held in the office before. All my other first rounds were phone interviews. It was a 30 minutes 2-on-1. They called me around 4 to invite me back for a final round the very next day. The final round was just one 45 minute 2-on-1. They called me around 5 the same day to extend me an offer. It was an easier process than a lot of the other bank I was interviewing with. There was no superday, only one final round interview, and they got back to me with the results very quickly. I don't know if I'll actually accept the offer, but it was great to hear the news from them. The questions I got were mostly behavioral, but I heard from others that their interviews were very technical, so I guess it depends a lot on luck.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Interviewers acted like bullies and had no respect for interviewee, the second round was 2 on 1, and they focused on the negatives of the candidate, instead of the positives.

Interview Questions

• "Speak everything that is on your mind right now, I want cero silence or pauses"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Had 1 first round 30 minute interview, then one final round interview for 45 minutes. They were both two on one interviews. The first round was more casual with mostly behavioral/fit questions and also a question about what you are currently following in the market. The final round was more vigorous and two senior members in Sales and Trading asked some technical questions, still mostly fit questions though.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through my college's career website. A few weeks later I received an email invitation for a superday, which consisted of two, 2:1 30m interviews. All the interviewers were very nice and they felt more like conversations than interviews. Not many technicals. Received a call the next day with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Princeton, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

It was pretty hassle-free. I applied form a top school and it took two days in total. The final round is pretty chill and I think going in they already liked me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

Brief, I met with a senior VP, I was not eligible for the position because I was not old enough. The VP was very nice and told me to look for internships in the DC area to get some more stuff on my Resume.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go into finance   1 Answer