Deutsche Bank Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Summer

Deutsche Bank Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

Summer Interview

Interview

On site at New York office. Mainly went through my resume. First round was 2 to 1, and second round was 1 to 1. No technical or behavior questions. They mainly care about what you have done in the past, and what you learn from these experiences, and how to apply them to Deutsche Bank.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Two on-the-spot phone interviews. No email or notification that they would call. Friendly people, mainly behavioral questions and things about my resume. Didn't seem very organized, nor were they able to answer my questions regarding what next steps might entail. Seemed unaware of the process themselves. Still waiting to hear back.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews, 1st round with the associates and 2nd round with VP & P. Since I was overseas, 1st round was conducted over the phone and 2nd round was conducted via conference calls.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, no technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

Fast tracked to final round interviews. Three interviews lasting for around half an hour, having a balanced mix of competencies, motivations, and technical (a lot of brainteasers as I was interviewing for markets); interviewers span from trader, sales, to really senior people who has more experience in investment banking than I have in education (who hence grilled me a lot about market knowledge which I was ill prepared for)

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

applied online for summer internship, received invitation for online tests. didnt prepare enough. mock questions very easy. doable but good to practice a bit. time is the challenge, not the questions. better luck next time.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had a first round interview with 2 Vice-Presidents and then a final round composed of 3 interviews from Directors at the bank. The HR were really flexible with scheduling the interview and interviewers were hard but nice. I heard back a couple of hours after I finished the final round and they gave me an offer

Interview Questions

• Expectation of a dice roll 3 times   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

Process started with a normal online Application (Cover Letter, CV, proof of documents). Then an online test was mostly checking quantitative skills. On passing that stage candidates were invited to Offices in Frankfurt for a series of three interviews with managers from different departments..

Interview Questions

• Explain Blockchain for a three year old, college student and expert.   Answer Question
    • How many mercedes are there in Germany at this time driving in the streets?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

had 3 stages, one case study, one technical interview, and one competency interview, you had 45 minutes to prepare for the case study, one interviewer was much more relaxed and but the other two gave a little more pressure, but they're all very open to questions and willing to chat, very positive experience

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very good. Simple Straight forward. They wanto know you as person rather than your CV. It will be important if you can show interest in finance and what they work with.

Interview Questions

• , ? Where do you see yourself after 5 years   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for intern position, and got to the final round of the interviews. Case study was difficult, but the rest of it was fairly straight forward. Really friendly interviewers.