Deutsche Bank Technical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Technical Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2009.

Interview

Was able to contact them via my university. Interview process consisted of 2 interviews. The first was purely behavioral. the second was both behavioral and technical. Was interviewed by engineers in the first round and management in the second round.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you had a team mate who wasn't pulling his/her weight?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Technical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR to schedule 2 back to back phone interviews. Got the calls the next day. Basic technical stuff, a mix of behavioral and technical questions.
    I was called on site for a face to face the next day, which again consisted of 2 rounds. The questions were again mostly behavioral and discussions about my background.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you disagreed with your colleague and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • I have 10 weights. 9 of them are equal, 1 is of a different weight. You only have a way to compare weights of items with other items. How many moves would it take you to determine the rogue weight?   2 Answers