Deutsche Bank Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions for the first round, then two 30-minute interviews for the second round. Second round consists of behavioral interview as well as a technical interview. Technical interview asked questions pertaining to my major and how I would improve it.

Interview Questions

• I assume you're familiar with Agile Methodology, how would you improve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I was invited to join the final interview round at DB office in Cary, NC. I had one-on-one interviews with a few team leaders. It only took them a few days to return with an offer

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions about working with a team. Technical questions include high level data structure questions. (stack, queue, etc...)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Deutsche Bank came to my school for a career fair. I applied though my schools website and I was asked to do an on campus interview. The first interview was with two people - they were both very friendly and nice. However, it seemed that one of them was having a long day (I was one of the last to be interviewed that day) but it wasn't an issue. We basically just went over my resume and had a nice chat. About 1-2 weeks later I got an email saying I was invited for the final round of interviews in NYC. I flew in NYC at 8am and flew out at 4pm - so it was a very rushed day. I went to the Deutsche Bank building and they told me where to go - it was all very intimidating, flying across the country, getting a taxi, finding the building, getting to the right location within the building, then having to wait in a room with other potential candidates for the same position. There were 2 final interviews, 30 minutes each, back to back. Again it was with two people and we basically just went over my resume. I think there were a couple questions like, why Deutsche Bank? I was only asked one programming question and it was about SQL - it was very basic. I believe they were mostly looking for people with potential and ambition - shown through personal experiences found in the resume. Every interviewer was very nice and pleasant. The next day I got a call from them extending me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an INNER JOIN and OUTER JOIN?   Answer Question

Analyst - Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

First round two-to-one on-campus interview was 30 minutes. Went over behavioral questions like what's your most/least favorite class, why computer science, why finance. Then technical questions involving data structure. Heard back within a week for Super Day. Super Day had only one round two-to-one interview that went 30 minutes. Had basic behavioral and technical questions based on resume.

Interview Questions

• basic behavioral and technical questions based on resume.   Answer Question

Analyst - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for my first round. Broad technical questions- not super in depth algorithms. Must have good understanding data structure and algorithms concepts. Expedited next round because I had a pending offer - should have been in person but had it over the phone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through University Recruiting and was able to schedule an interview 2 weeks later. Was interviewed by 2 people in one room--both analysts within the company. Majority questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• -Tell me about yourself
      - tell me about a time you worked in a team
      - Is there a work experience you would like to highlight?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tallahassee, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The HR was really nice and kind during the interview and wouldn't stressed you out which is better than some other banks and they are willing to solve H1B problem for international students which is the most important foe me.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Basic questions. most of them are behavior questions. Tell me about yourself. Why you choose DB. What is your strength. What is your weakness. Just try your best to sell yourself. Then you shall be fine. DB also likes people to talk about values and beliefs.

1st round in school campus. 2nd (final) round in Jacksonville office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why you choose DB. What is your strength. What is your weakness.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

It was very friendly I got invited by the HR Person for a phone interview and really enjoyed the experience. I had a great conversation with my interviewers it was really kind and professional and had a good time talking.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC).

Interview

I applied to DB through my university's career website. I had never spoken with a recruiter or employee of DB beforehand but was offered an interview. The first round interview consisted of standard behavioral questions (name a time you had to lead a group) technical questions relevant to the job (what are the 3 types of joins - didn't know that one) and brain teasers.

Called back within the week, the second round was effectively the same thing with a slightly heavier technical component. I was asked to write an SQL query but nothing more. More brain-teasers in this one as well. Both of these interviews were with two managers each. Took 3 weeks to recieve a callback from that. (Note, this location was growing and was in all-hand-on-deck hiring mode)

Interview Questions

• Name the 3 types of SQL joins and the differences between them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not attempt negotiation as an intern - good offer the first time.