Deutsche Bank Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

2.9

Analyst - Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2013.

Interview

Two on one on campus interview. Interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions with some brain teasers. Interviewers were very friendly. Find round interviews were also two on one and involved mostly behavioral and technical questions. Interviewers were quite cold.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between abstract class and interface?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Analyst - Technology Interview

Interview

First interviewed on campus, then interviewed later on site. The entire process spanned over 3 months. Overall, the people were very nice and I was able to meet with people over multiple days when visiting on site.

Analyst - Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

First round two-to-one on-campus interview was 30 minutes. Went over behavioral questions like what's your most/least favorite class, why computer science, why finance. Then technical questions involving data structure. Heard back within a week for Super Day. Super Day had only one round two-to-one interview that went 30 minutes. Had basic behavioral and technical questions based on resume.

Interview Questions

• basic behavioral and technical questions based on resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, both were intensive on personality and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to make an unpopular decision.   Answer Question
    • How do you look something up in SQL?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through University Recruiting and was able to schedule an interview 2 weeks later. Was interviewed by 2 people in one room--both analysts within the company. Majority questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• -Tell me about yourself
      - tell me about a time you worked in a team
      - Is there a work experience you would like to highlight?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tallahassee, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The HR was really nice and kind during the interview and wouldn't stressed you out which is better than some other banks and they are willing to solve H1B problem for international students which is the most important foe me.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC).

Interview

I applied to DB through my university's career website. I had never spoken with a recruiter or employee of DB beforehand but was offered an interview. The first round interview consisted of standard behavioral questions (name a time you had to lead a group) technical questions relevant to the job (what are the 3 types of joins - didn't know that one) and brain teasers.

Called back within the week, the second round was effectively the same thing with a slightly heavier technical component. I was asked to write an SQL query but nothing more. More brain-teasers in this one as well. Both of these interviews were with two managers each. Took 3 weeks to recieve a callback from that. (Note, this location was growing and was in all-hand-on-deck hiring mode)

Interview Questions

• Name the 3 types of SQL joins and the differences between them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not attempt negotiation as an intern - good offer the first time.

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

It was very friendly I got invited by the HR Person for a phone interview and really enjoyed the experience. I had a great conversation with my interviewers it was really kind and professional and had a good time talking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was friendly. Felt that the interview went well, however did not get a call back. The recruiters were very friendly . Interview mainly consisted of competency questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Two 30 minutes interviews. Each with two employees. All behavioral questions.