Deutsche Bank Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

3.1

Technology Interview

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2017.

Interview

On campus interview, with two employees. Basic Behavioral questions. Heard back for second round. Went to NY office and had two different interviews some more behavioral questions barely any technical. Went through my resume, asking me various questions about it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

There were two rounds: an interview on campus with two employees, and then final rounds at their branch in Cary, North Carolina about a month later. For the final round there were two 30 minute, one-on-one interviews. One was technical and they asked me to coding questions, and the other one was behavioral/technical (mainly theoretical questions about Java). When I mentioned that the language that I was most proficient in was C++, my interviewer asked me more questions about C++, which was nice because I couldn't remember too much about Java and I think I was able to redeem myself. Overall was a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you print out the fibonacci sequence (iteratively)?
      Questions on concurrency and threading, pass by reference vs pass by value   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

One on-campus interview with two interviewers, then two final round interviews in their North Carolina office. The HR person I was in contact with was very nice and all of my interviewers were very pleasant to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your project and the challenges you faced   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Went to a super day. First interview was in the morning and was a 2 on 1. Asked general questions. Received a call back at 12 that I made it to the final round. Consisted of two 2 on 1 interviews in the afternoon. Interviews were much different from each other. One asked a lot of questions, some technical and Google-esque. The other hardly asked me any questions and just ket flipping through my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Spoke to them at an on-campus recruiting booth. Had first round interview on campus, second(final) round interview at a branch office. The questions were purely behavioral, standard types of questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I was offered an on-campus interview which was 2-to-1 and lasted 30 minutes. We talked about my resume and projects as well as answered a few behavioral questions. A few days later I was invited to participate in the on-site interview which consisted of two 30 minute interviews. One was more technology focused and the other was more finance focused but neither asked technical coding questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

2 30 minutes interviews with 2 different groups of interviewers. Mostly behavioral questions. Only one technical question. Two interviewers are actually business analysts and did not have any technical questions to ask so they let me go early.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application and 4 days later I was invited to participate in an online assessment (verbal and numerical reasoning).
     Nearly two months later I was contacted for a telephone interview.
    Two telephone interviews, one from a recruiter and another from a technology employee.
    I was asked about my CV and situational questions/experiences.

That day I received another call confirming an offer for the programme.

Technology Interview

Interview

I applied for the London Technology Role. I found the Interview quite tough. Not very friendly. This was a 20 minute phone interview with two employees.
    1) Questions on CV.
    2) Few Competency questions
    3) Few Technical questions

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round: A telephone interview lasting roughly 15 minutes with a graduate recruitment team in charge of the division one applied to.
    Final round: Consisted of a numerical test at the start. This was followed by 3, 30 minute, one-on-one interviews with senior individuals within the bank.