Deutsche Bank Train to Hire Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Train to Hire Program Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Columbia, SC) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through the university that I attend and I received a call a few days later to schedule an interview. The interview was with someone from Human Resources and another manager. They asked some behavioral questions and some questions about my current internship. Overall, the interview questions were not very hard.

Interview Questions

• What is a process that you improved at your current job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online through my school's career website and was selected for an interview a couple days after. Interview was very difficult be prepared to answer question swiftly. One thirty minutes interview with two Deutsche bank employees, heard back very quickly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. After completing the program, you're offered a teacher salary.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied after graduating FSU through the career center at the school. I got an email asking for a phone interview shortly after applying. The phone interview was very short, just basic questions such as "Why do you want to work for Deutsche Bank?" and "Why did you choose your major?". After that she asked if I would come in for an in-office interview. This time I spoke with a recruiter who was very nice and easy to talk to. She asked many behavioral questions that needed examples to be answered. They weren't terrible, just took some thought. Overall, it went well and after a couple weeks I was offered a spot in the program in the compliance group.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to explain your position to someone who disagreed with you.   Answer Question