Deutsche Bank Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Vice President Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Associate summer internship during my MBA led to a full time offer. On campus interviews were required to get an internship offer and after the 10 week interview process they may give an offer.

Interview Questions

• What's the rationale for investing in a biotech company vs. an aircraft leasing business.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2016.

Interview

Deutsche bank is the worst company with which I interacted during interview process. They had two rounds and I was selected in first round and in next round, interviewer didn't ask me any technical question and it was looking like he has selected me but finally after one month of frustrating process they rejected me without telling me the reason. Will suggest everyone if you are going for this company's interview, be ready for rejection in-spite of being excellent in all the rounds.

Interview Questions

• Any 3 ways to create macro variable   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Getting shortlisted takes some time. There is an initial phone screening. I was interviewed by 5 people in one day. They will ask you questions about your experience based on the role you are applying for. They would typically let you provide a summary of what you are currently doing. They also have standard questions like what is your strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Very brief interview with the recruiter going over my resume and my qualifications. This was the phone screen and where I could ask more questions about the job before speaking directly with the hiring manager and executives.

Interview Questions

• How many people I've managed (how large of a team)   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

The first step was a phone screen, followed by an in-person interview, and then called back for an interview with the hiring manager. The interviewers asked basic questions about interest in the position, qualifications and experience, and compensation range.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager did an interview followed by onsite interview. Onsite interview included my interest followed by resume screen a programming test and several brain teasers. The interview include 8 people each for 1 hour and asking a variety of technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

1 round with HR,1 with hiring manager, 2 other managers and 2 MDs

Hr coordinator was very helpful and flexible to accommodate my schedule.The interviewers were very friendly and they asked both skill based and behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• About previous experience
      VaR methodologies
      Option Greeks
      Risk Regulations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a Recruiter. Had two rounds of interview with 3 people each round. Then an HR Round followed by a background check. Background check can be lengthy to complete if you have had previous roles within multiple companies.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a situation where a Senior Stakeholder needs to complete a task but is reluctant or uncooperative?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate salary. They didn't offer me anywhere near where I wanted to be, but it was still very competitive within the market and they came up $5,000 from their initial offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

1 on 1 phone then in person with follow up. Calls and emails and texts exchanged. Professional with high expectations and very transparent. Want to see credibility. Hiring manager was very sincere and held high expectations for success. Ability to produce is a must and entrepreneurial background is respected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Got an email from their recruiter. Then received a call for a phone interview. She was very nice and positive. The interview itself lacked detail. Normal in first interview. Later received an email saying that the hiring manager wanted to speak with me. We couldn't arrange a time for that week and then the recruiter failed to respond.