Deutsche Post DHL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Deutsche Post DHL

2.8

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL (Plantation, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

It was good - It took a long time because most travel for work and it was hard to coordinate the timings.
    An offer was prepared for me but they had to put it on hold because of the hire freeze they recently had. Even though the problems being faced were in a different division it is their company policy that the hire freeze be done company-wide.
    The phone interview was to Germany where they have the Headquarters. Approximately about 9 interviewed me. I didn't have a problems with that. They wanted to make sure you are a fit.

Interview Questions

• Are you a leader or a follower?   2 Answers

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL.

Interview

behavioral based interview process

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL (Westerville, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a pleasant, but detailed, one hour discussion with a senior HR representative. Meeting the prerequisites, I was scheduled for four informal discussions with different Directors, who spent more time answering my questions and describing their business operations. Very upbeat, positive experience. They struck me as total professionals, keenly interested in finding quality personnel that fit their quality expectations. Very conscientious, timely, and informed.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL (Sterling, VA) in September 2009.

Interview

Was contacted by phone due to former employee recommendation. There were two (2) interviews, one from HR and the 2nd from Department head. There were multiple positions available due to my experience and they wanted to put me where i could do the best work. I started in customer service and moved up to Dispatcher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

The interviewer introduced herself. Then asked some questions about my experience on the resume. Then Case Interview. Then I asked questions to her.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL in November 2014.

Interview

I was not expecting a case interview by phone. The duration of the first phone interview was of about fifty minutes. First, we talked about my previous work experience, the reason of my gaps, my background an my education. Second, we talked about the company and how I could fit in the company. Finally he asked me for solve two simple cases. I couldn't understand very well the accent of the interviewer. I should have asked him to clarify many times, but was an awkward situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL (Plantation, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview which I thought I bombed (included a case interview in which I had to tell the director of DHL aviation if it would save money and be a good idea to not paint the DHL cargo plains). I got a call back later that day to schedule an office visit in Miami. They flew me down along with three other applicants. I took two assessment tests (kind of like 30 min GMAT sections) and two case interviews with behavioral added in. I was informed that day that I was not invited back. They said I did not have a structured approach to breaking down the question even though I got to the correct answers. All four of us applicants were dismissed.

Interview Questions

• Had to segment sections of a hypothetical warehousing business with no knowledge of that business.   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL (Plantation, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Very Straight forward. Only 2 interviews and that was it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little room to negotiate.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL (Plantation, FL).

Interview

3 step process, Excel, Language and Interview with the Department
    Very Knowledgeable and Friendly group of professionals
    Pleasant Experience
    Long and Detailed Background Check

Management Consulting, MBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL (Plantation, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

I got the interview through the MIT European career fair. I had a 45 minute phone interview, then the second round consisted of three case interviews and a behavioral interview on-site in Fort Lauderdale. The third round consisted of four excersises (group tasks, presenting and case-related).

Everyone was extremely friendly and seem genuinely happy to work there. The people, the location and the opportunity for international projects sold me on DHL Management consulting

Interview Questions

• Very detailed business cases regarding real world projects they had. The type cases found on most management consultancy firms' websites. Starting with stating key factors involved in whether to enter a business or not and then numerical questions to determine profitability of the decision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not very open to negotiation. Very structured pay rates depending on level.