Deutsche Post DHL Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Post DHL Sales Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Was mainly resume based. HR questions were also asked periodically. The panel was helpful in understanding the stress and any question regarding the company was respectfully answered. Mostly questions were based in what was said before by the candidate, which make it compulsory to be very honest in all that is said.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Post DHL

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in October 2011.

Interview

Group interview,discuss a case and find solutions for four problems

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL in August 2011.

Interview

I was initially interviewed prior to a job being available. Then I had a several months long correspondence via email. When the position became available I was asked to apply online. At that point the hiring manager set up a 1:1 interview where he was less than truthful regarding the comp plan. I was offered the job a week later contingent on passing my background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• I asked all of the questions, there was no form to the interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure that during the interview phase you tell them that your current salary is high they will only match what you are currently making.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Post DHL in November 2008.

Interview

Interview with the hiring manager was done on the phone. Pretty basic questions but more oriented towards the role. The role was more geared towards sales force automation and reporting. He asked me about my previous background, achievements and my familiarity with sales reporting systems.

Was straight forward and it was very reassuring that I got a call 2 hours later informing me that I had been selected. Pretty informal and non-bureaucratic organization.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with CRM tools and specifically reporting based on them?   Answer Question